INGRESS: THE ANIMATION

INTRODUCTION:                                                                                                                                                                    "Ingress: The Animation", is a Japanese anime television series based on a mobile game of the same name which I would recommend to everyone (Trailers at the end).                                                                                             The story follows special police investigator Makoto, who has the power to read the memories of objects he touches. While investigating a laboratory explosion that was researching an unknown substance called "Exotic Matter" (XM), he touches the ring of a woman who was the sole survivor of the explosion and sees a horrifying vision that embroils him in a massive conspiracy.                                                                                                                                                                                  After this  preview,  I would not mention any details which would ruin incidents or parts inside the series.                                                                                                                                                                                  A full-fledged action , crime and adventure series with a female lead and a powerful plot that marks a creative atmosphere and exclusive characterization that are both modern and fun to watch.                                                                                                                                                                                          

RATING:                                                                                                                                                                                      I would rate it 10/10 . The opening and end songs are fantastic and great to listen to.                           The series contains 11 episodes of one season in total.  It might become the best anime of your life!