Dance Night

I stood in front of my mirror in my room. I had a lovely pretty yellow dress on. I looked beautiful.

I looked at my face and saw my flushed cheeks and funny and bright eyes. My heart was beating faster than usual.

I had lost my cool all because of Justin.

Justin Harmon was my crush and I had known him since third grade.

He had always been the man of my life... well he actually didn't know that.

That day, he had asked me to be his date of dance night... he didn't exactly say it that way. What he said was " Are you coming for dance to night? "

I couldn't do anything else cos I was so so excited that I could only stammer.

" Um... I dont know... Maybe... i guess so"

" You' d better be there cos I will be looking for you."

Ever since that moment, I hadn't been my self anymore.

The girl's came by for me and we walked over to school. When I got inside the hall, I became frightened. I wasn't used to coming to dance night... I mean with a date.

I sat with some girls and we chatted for a while. My friends had gone out with their dates. Soon I stopped to watch the dancers.

Just then, I felt a sort touch at my shoulder and my heart bounced into my throat.

In a second before turning, I knew it was Justin and it was Justin.

" Hey " Justin said as he brought me out of my trance.

"Nice dress th got on you " he said taking a look at my dress.

" Thanks? " I appreciated... more like a question.

" so you wonna check out the water fountain at the park? " he asked.

" Yeah sure"

We headed to the water fountain which was a five minutes walk from the school.

When we got there, they sat in the bench and chatted for a while.

Then Justin asked me to dance with him.

Haha. Funny me. What was I suppose to say when my crush was asking me to dance with him.

" yes " I said cheerfully.

We danced a nd danced and danced until it happened.

Justin lowered his lips and kiss me.

He held unto me tighter than usual. It was such a awkward... And comfortable moment.

It was awkward because this was my first time of kissing a boy since seventh grade and it was comfortable cos I wanted this.

After a while, our lips had already got to know each other so they said their farewell and parted to their different ways. PS: our faces wre still pretty much close to each other that out noses were touching.

Then I noticed Justin lower his gaze to my necklace. I think he pretty much liked it.

" how did you get this necklace"

" It's... it's no big deal." I replied him. I didn't wonna tell him about it.

"Why did you ask?" I asked.

" nothing it just looks so familiar.