Devil

Days have passed but we were still locked up. I dont know how Mary and my baby were doing tho... 

I was endlessly waiting for the time when Alex would appear and help us. With my calculations he is having hard time figuring out what he should do and connected to all the gangs i have scattered around the world.

Soon I felt how my watch became hotter. Alex is near. He is comming for us.

I took out another small knife i had hidden on my body and cut the rope. It is time for action.

Looking around the dull and grey room i have been in for the past weeks i got disgusted. The mice is everywhere - dirty and blooded walls on which here and there had nail marks. It was strange how I never thought someone might have been using this place.

A door started oppening and Alex came in the room "Bro!" he ran to me and hugged me "where is she? I-is she d-dead?" he asked me while shuttering like a baby.

"they have her in another room and you were hella late!" i hissed at him which made Alex lower his neck

"It's not like i did that deliberatery. Gangs were attacking us everyday after u dissaperaed. I will tell you details later now lets find her"

He gave me a gun and some knifes alongside the safety jacket and we headed outside.

From the end of the collidor i heard piercing scream. The kind of scream which is full of pain and asks for freedom. 

"Tell me you bitch where is the data base!" i heard someone shout that words and soon i knew. they were torturing Mary and MY baby.

I looked at Alex and we both ran towards the voices. Our steps were making echos and the more we ran the darker the surrounding became. 

At the end of the hall there was only one door from which a light was coming from. I nodded at Alex and broke in to see Mary chained up on the electric chair, her eyes hollow, eyebags blue-blackish, face colour of the dead and the body of the skeleton. 

In that moment i just wanted to cry because i knew i already had lost my baby and if i wouldnt have come sooner i would have lost her too.

I ran to her while Alex had that rat and piece of shit aimed. 

"Dont kill him. call the others and take him at the place he deserves to be"

I approached Mary and slowly freed her from the chains.

"Im sorry baby, I am so sorry" I whispered and put my head in her neck,

"I am sorry more... " she whispered with the rough and dry voice "I -" she swallowed her tears while searching for words " I lost my baby, our baby Cam... I am so sorry" she started crying too.

We sat there in the grey gloomy room crying in each other arms. This was the first day on which both of us were miserable and were mourning over our dead child who could not see this world and feel our warmth. we were sorry towards them for not being able to protect them when we could.

"Cam?" Mary whimpered

"Yes baby?" i stroked her hair and kissed her temple slowly

"promise me you will never ever leave me"

"i promise baby. i promise. now lets go we have some shit to take care of"

.

.

.

A/N: im soo sorry guys for making u wait this long!! forgive me!

BTW my brother got engaged and im supper dupper happy like I LOVE THEM 

Anyways enjoy the story!