they talk

three knocks were heard from lisa and rosé's dorm room. taehyung rushed to the door and quickly opened it revealing the two missing people from their squad, chaeyoung and jungkook.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY! LET'S EAT" jisoo said, going near the prepared food.

the two seat down as jimin smiles, passing them both pizza.

everyone was in their comfy pajamas, while jungkook was in his sweats and a hoodie, so chaeyoung decided to go in her room and change to more comfy outfits.

"you went on your date wearing that?" jennie asked jungkookx eyeing him head-to-toe.

"what? of course not, on the way to your dorm i went to mine and changed since we're having a sleepover." he answered, eating his pizza.

"that's good to know." jennie nodded.

"so, you didn't even bother telling us huh jungkook?" yoongi said.

"well i mean i know you all will get crazy over me going out with chaeyoung so of course i didn't, i just told jimin since he's trust worthy enough." he answered.

"yeah, I'M the trust worthy one." jimin smiled in victory.

chaeyoung went out her room and sat beside jungkook, taking her pizza while the rest 'ooohed' at her.

"what?" she asked, taking a bit of her pizza.

"chae, i can't believe you didn't tell me that you went out with him?" lisa whined while chaeyoung chuckled.

"yeah i wanted to keep that detail away from you both."

"what do you mean both?" jennie asked, eyeing jisoo who was staying quiet and gasped.

"no way! you told jisoo?! and not us?!" jennie scoffed dramatically.

"i didn't want jisoo to worry, besides i know she's fine with me hanging out with jungkook."

"okay but how did jungkook ask you out?" jin asked, eyeing the both suspiciously.

"he called me ba—"

jungkook widened his eyes and he immediately put his hand on top of hers intertwining their fingers and squeezed it that made chaeyoung close her mouth.

"um— i asked her after school,, yeah, haha."

"you're lying." namjoon states.

"w-well if im lying or not you'll never know so PLEASE let's change topic." jungkook pleaded while chaeyoung just laughed at his cuteness.

"yeah, let's play a game."