1

TlPPYSHIP's pov

I finaly found a job that might hire me, god this has taken ages. It's at a company called Amazook, the best one I've seen. I have the interview later on today, I'm nervous. Oh well, I hope they hire me though.

74j's pov

"74j, will you walk around and keep an eye on everyone please? I have to interview someone soon." Amazook asks me. "Sure! Would you like me to start now or wait?" I reply. We might have a new worker! It's been a while since we've had one, I cant remember when we last had a new worker- it's always nice to see new faces about here! "Hello?? 74j?!" He shouts.
"O-oh sorry! I spaced out.."
"That's ok. Start keeping an eye on the workers now."
"Will do!" I watch as Amazook walks off then I start walking about the building. I hope the person gets hired. "74j? What are you doing walking about, arent you supposed to be working?" Albert asks.
"Amazook is interviewing someone and told me to keep an eye on everyone." I reply with a wide smile on my face. "Ah, I see. Sorry to bother you then!"
"Its fine!" I continue walking about fiddling with my blue tie and watching some of the workers making sure nothing goes wrong.

TlPPYSHIP's pov

I arrive at the building and knock on the door, someone with a box on their head opens it. "Ah! You must be the potentially new worker! (Did I use potentially right-) Come in, come in! I'll take you to the interview room." He says with lots of enthusiasm. "O-ok." I softly say. I am really nervous about this.. He brings me into the room and sits on a black leather chair with orange arm rests, its one of those spinning ones so he span a bit when sitting down. I sit down in front of him on a white modern looking chair and he gets ready to start writing things down. "Ok, first of all, what is your name?" He asks.
"M-my name is TlPPYSHIP." I nervously reply, playing about with my fingers.

Timeskip to when the questions are over

"Alright TlPPYSHIP, you're hired!" He joyfully exclaims.
"Really?" I slightly shout. He nods his head. "Oh my gosh thank you so much!!" I squeal.
"Haha, you're welcome. You can start now if you want, I'll get someone to show you around and help you!"
"Yes, please!"
Amazook pulls over a microphone and speaks into it, "74j, can you come to my office, please?"

74j's pov

Amazook calls me into his office, am I in trouble? Oh no.. I quickly walk over to the office and knock on the door lightly but loud enough for him to hear. "Come in." He says. I open the door and see someone with a red and white, striped hat and a white shirt with black, long sleeves and a few red circles in the middle of it and a pair of plain black trousers. I blush a bit and try not to stare at him. "You called me?" I finaly say.
"Yes, I need you to show our new worker about, since you're my best employee." He happily replies.
"Ok, follow me and I'll show you about!" I look at the worker he seems quite shy. He stands up and follows me about. It was like 3 minutes before I broke the silence by asking "So, what's your name?" He seems a bit startled by the question.
"Oh m-my name is TlPPYSHIP."
"That's a cute name! Can I call you Tippy though?" His face is slightly red.
"Y-yeah! I like that name. Your name is 74j, right?"
"Yep!"
"I like that name."

TlPPYSHIP's pov

74j is handsome.. his eyes are beautiful, they remind me of the ocean. When he walked into the room  I felt my face heat up. He looks amazing, his hat, his blonde fluffy hair, his ocean eyes, his tie, his face. Wait.. what am I thinking? I just met him! (I didnt draw them with hair but pretend the have hair-)
"Tippy?"
"Hm?"
"I like your hat, it looks good on you!"
He likes my hat.. EEK
"Thanks, I like your outfit. It suits you!"
He smiles, "Thank you!"

After the tour

"Thanks for showing me around the place!" I say while smiling at him.
"You're welcome! Do you wanna hang out?" He asks with a grin on his face.
"Sure, where though?"
"Hmm.. what about we go to a cafe?"
"Ooh! I love cafes!! When?"
He grabs my hand. "Haha! Lets go now!" He drags me along behind him and we arrive at the cafe and order what we want and then sit down at a table. He puts his head in this hands and sits there smiling. He looks so cute.. TIPPY, SNAP OUT OF IT YOU JUST MET HIM YOU! I sigh and look at the floor.

74j's pov

Tippy looked down at the floor and sighed. I frown, "what's wrong?" I ask him. "Oh.. i-it's nothing." He says while looking up at me.
"I know somethings up, you don't have to tell me though." I get up and sit closer to him and wrap one of my arms around his shoulders. He leans his head into me and plasters a small smile onto his face. I blush a lot. Our order comes over and is set on the table for us, I thank the waiter and Tippy sits up to drink his strawberry milkshake. I take the lid off of my ice tea and stir the ice cubes about with the straw.

No one's pov

74j looks down at Tippy and notices that he had taken his hat off, reveling his yellow wavy hair. TlPPYSHIP looks at 74j and smiles. 74j smiles back and looks away again now focusing on his chocolate cupcake, Tippy looks at his own vanilla cupcake and takes a bite out of it. 74j also bites his Tippy looks at him again and giggles a bit before grabbing a napkin and rubbing a bit of icing that was on 74j's face. After the two had finished in the cafe and paid they walked out of the place. "Thank you for taking me here, I enjoyed it!" Tippy says looking at 74j who has a wide smile on his face. "You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow at work?" He replies.
"Yep! Bye!"
"Cya!"