꒰ Day 28 ꒱

Jaemin groaned while shaking Renjun's shoulder. This sight looked so familiar for Jeno and Donghyuck and they decided to separate them again.

"Okay, maybe you like her, Jaemin. "

"But, maybe you did not like her too."

"Pft, so what?"

"Is that make any difference now HUAA"

Renjun, Jeno and Donghyuck looked on Jaemin with a deadpanned expression. They don't need to even say a word after seeing how weird Jaemin currently looked. He talked to himself and ruffling his hair like there's no tomorrow.

He looked so crazy.

"Okay Jaemin, first of all stopped talking to yourself like we don't even exist." Renjun said, earning a glared from Jaemin.

"Then what? Hear all of you complain again? No."

"So, what exactly you want us to do?" Jeno asked. He was so close to hit Jaemin but he tried to ignore his ego, knowing that Jaemin was being so sad.

"Give me advice. A good one."

"Stop talking to yourself." Donghyuck said and Jaemin started to groan again before fake crying. The three boys sighed.

"Like seriously, stop talking to yourself. Talk to her, instead. Call her, tell her what you feel, Jaemin. You can't resolve the problem by talking to yourself, young man." Renjun replied and Jaemin never feels so amused before.

"I never heard you say such a useful thing, old man." He said while tapping Renjun's shoulder.

Renjun closed his eyes, never know how painful it was to has a friend like Jaemin. Jeno and Donghyuck can't help but laughed, can't believe Jaemin just said something so stupid to Renjun.

Jaemin then joined them too, laughing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━