「 2330 」

Airport is such a chaotic place.

There were people running here and there to not miss their flight. Some tourists who often speak a foreign language in the middle of the way. A few of children running and playing with each other but later get scolded by their mom. Oh, let's don't forget to talk about those handsome and beautiful pilots with some of their crews, walking in with their smart uniforms.

Basically, it was a busy place for everyone.

And Taeyong is one of them. He looked at his ticket, checking his departure time.

"30 minutes more."

He sighed.

How he wished he can buy the business ticket. Not that he didn't has enough money ⏤ well he is rich, but he was too busy to buy the ticket earlier and unfortunately, the only non-stop flight ticket that available was the economy one. He considered himself lucky as he grabbed the last available seat and it was not even beside the window.

Economy flight wouldn't be that bad right?

Taeyong hoped he can have a good seat partner so he can peacefully do his own thing and has a good sleep for the whole 10 hours and 15 minutes flight to Seoul.

But suprise is waiting for him and he is going to hate it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

yes, this is short-chapter
fanfic :)