𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

10000 hours - Jungkook             1:10─〇───── 2:46               ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

        1:10─〇───── 2:46
       ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

"It's nice working with you,Mr.Kim I hope this project will go well."Seunghwan said,shaking his hand with Taehyung.
They're now at the restaurant talking about the new deal with one of the biggest company.

After bidding them goodbye Taehyung left the table,wanted to go left as fast as possible,but his step halt once he heard the voice that he hate to the core.

"Fancy seeing you here Mr.Kim,I heard you're having a deal with Mr.Choi?Can't believe there's still people wanna work with you."Jinhyuk said in a mocking tone,a smirk never leave his lip.Taehyung clenched his fist,his eyes harden,trying not to jump on the guy in front of him and pich the hell out of him.

This man,Jinhyuk is the one that make those rumors about his company up and send it to one of the journalist in England,framing him and his company,making Taehyung almost gone bankrup six months ago and Taehyung was having a very hard time proving his innocence.

But he's also thankful at the same time because of this,that make him met Jungkook,right the other person that almost ruin his life.

And not for long he'll show them not to mess with Kim Taehyung.

"I've got many client that's why I have to meet many of them and make a lot of deal." Taehyung replied with his fake smile.

"I'll get going now,see you at the auction next week." Taehyung said,making the male in front of him furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're going?"

"Yeah,see you Mr.Choi."

The auction Taehyung was talking about is one of the biggest event in Korea this year.Outdoor Casino,many companies and tycoons wanted that place and Taehyung for sure won't let this chance go,it was one of the well known casinos and he'll gain a lot of benefits from it.

"Mingyu"

"Yes boss."

"Start the plan,I want all the information that I told you to find last time."

"Yes,boss I'll send to you as soon as possible."Mingyu said before silently let a sigh left his mouth,he know that his boss is up to something again and that something is not good at all.

Taehyung's lip curl up into a sinister smirk,Mingyu that standing next to him the whole time could feel his blood run cold,despite him working for Taehyung almost seven years he could still scared of him sometimes,like who wouldn't?

;)

And Mingyu could feel his jaw drop to the floor once they arrived the hospital,because damn Taehyung behavior change completely,like he's his boss twin.

"Is our boss a bipolar or something?"Mingyu asked his friend once Taehyung enter the hospital room.

"What?"

"Have you ever notice that he was like another person when he's with Jungkook,I've never seen boss this gentle with anyone,back at the restaurant he was like a devil,you're lucky you don't have to deal with him I was almost piss my pants."

"Trust me Mingyu you don't wanna be in my place,taking care of Jungkook is 10000 times harder."

Ohhhhhhg wait,Jungkook is in the hospital,yeah.

It's two day ago when the clumsy boy fall from the stairs,Hansik almost dig his own grave and wait for Taehyung to push him in that time.Luckily he survived.Jungkook injuries wasn't so bad since he's almost reach the floor when he fall.

On the other hand,in the hospital room Taehyung was calming a crying Jungkook down,the boy keep saying he wanna go back home because there's ghost in the hospital room he's staying.

"Baby,you're just seeing thing,there's no ghost."

"But I do see them Tae,please can we go back?I don't like it here,the hospital food also taste horrible."Jungkook whined,showing his puppy eyes that full of sparkling water.

Taehyung gently wipe Jungkook tear stained cheeks before leaning in and softly kiss his eyes.

"Alright I'll go talk to the doctor and see if you can go home or not."that's the effect Jungkook has on Taehyung everyone.

Taehyung silently enter Jungkook's room in the next morning,the younger still soundly asleep.On his table,stood his laptop with the bright screen still on display,taking a closer look Taehyung see that Jungkook send some new information from his company to his senior and the older smirk.

"Thank you Jungkook for making my work easier."

Junhyun on the other hand,open his eyes as big as dinner plate once he received the information from Jungkook,though he think something was wrong with the email,he shrugged it off,excited about the news that he just got.

Oof............

I love youuuuuuu💜💙 take care and be safe my beautiful people.