2

// short update !! More to come //

——

Louis' been in the shower getting ready for their date night, the first one they've had all break. He's singing loudly over the shower some unreleased song the band hasn't put out yet, Harry smiles inwardly to himself. Giddy and giggly Louis is probably his favorite Louis most days.

Harry on the other hand is trying to pick an outfit for tonight, wrapped in a big fluffy bathrobe because he wouldn't dare walk naked around the house these days. Too many lights, too easy to be seen by Louis, too easy to walk past a mirror and see his body. Too easy to trigger already lingering thoughts.

It's not that he's been clean lately either - he's had a few episodes where he's went out for long drives without Louis, pulled into some random fast food parking lot with sunglasses and a hoodie on, walked out with food enough for 2 or 3 people, and sat in his car and devoured it all.

For the most part, he hasn't even purged his binges, knowing it'll be even more suspicious and will hurt his singing voice that's already been tired from the stress of singing all of Zayn's parts on tour.

The problem with not purging, means he's started to gain weight from his little secret.

Harry pulls out a pair of jeans he hasn't worn since before this past tour - they're a dark blue wash with the ankles cuffed for his boots. Next pulling out a button down shirt he would've been more than comfortable wearing a few months ago, he frowns and puts it away.

It's not like his body has changed a ton, but it's changed enough that it's noticeable to himself - and that's enough to drive him under the self conscious rock he only recently dug himself out of.

He reaches in the back of his closet for another oversized sweater, big enough it could probably fit both Lou and Harry in it together if they tried. It's black with a wide neckline, something Harry's sure Lou will adore.

Anything to bring Louis' attention away from the fact he hasn't really dressed like himself in the entire month they've been home from tour.

"Harry! Can you come in here please? Help me pick out my outfit!" Louis yells from the other room where his closet is.

Harry smiles softly, as long as Louis' happy, then Harry can continue doing everything he needs to keep the stress at bay a little longer.