Chapter 4

August P.O.V

Everything is going well. Diamond had called me and asked if we could meet up because it's important. I know it's a bad idea but damn she used the term life or death. Do I trust her.. Nope, but I ain't tryna be no heartless nigga. Lord knows meeting up with Diamond, an ex stripper, who can suck the skin off your dick and slurp the cum through your hole like its a straw, is a bad idea. I guess since I have a soft side I wanna know what's wrong before I say no.

I decided to bring Zenobia with me. Just in case things get crazy. I already told her to keep her cool and relax. She agreed but said if Diamond gets crazy out her mouth she gon punch her in it. I guess that's fair enough.

We pull up to Diamond house and get out the car. I walk up to her door and knock and Zenobia gives me the 'I so wanna kill you nigga' face. I'm starting to think this is a really, really bad idea. Zenobia and I are still tryna develop our relationship and the fact that I offer to help out a bitch that I used to fuck with. I know it's getting to her.

Diamond comes rushing out and she jumps on me. I catch her and hold her for a quick second before remembering that Zenobia is standing right behind me. I feel her eyes beaming on the back of my head like lasers and I'm unsure on if she's gonna hit me or hit her first. I push Diamond away quickly and nod at her.

"Um what's up??" I ask her.

"Um come in..." She notices Zenobia. "You brought the housewife?? Really August? Don't she have some cooking and cleaning to do??" She says crossing her arms and looking at Zenobia.

"Woah chill out, my fiancée is not the one Diamond, don't tempt her. Now back up so we can come in." I say as she backs up and me and Zenobia walk in. Zenobia looks at me quickly with a 'I'm gon kill you' face.

"We'll make yourself at home Zenobitch." Diamond says with a smile.

"That's strike two..." Zenobia whispers under her breath loud enough for me to hear.

I shake my head. "What you want Diamond?" I ask while standing in front of her.

"Well Rodney back, busted up my face. I need you to tell your people's to do something." She says only loud enough for me to hear.

"Well I'm not into that life no more, plus your face looks fine." I say turning her face to the left and then to the right.

"Yeah because I have on make up. And what you mean you not in that no more? You can't just put a word out or something?" She asks still only loud enough for me to hear.

"Meaning I don't do that no more and nahh I'm not getting involved in that life, I have a family yo, find your own people's and do that shit!!" I whisper yell to her.

"Oh so now you claiming your family. But when I was bobbing my head on your dick you was calling me fucking baby and saying you loved me! Get the fuck out and go back home with your house wife and your nappy headed ass bitchy daughter. Trust me she may be smart but she gon be a smart ass fucking thot!! And that's her fucking future now get the fuck out my house!!" Diamond shouts and I see Zenobia jump up.

"And that's strike three!!" Zenobia says as she spins her around and starts wailing on her face instantly causing huge knots. She pushes her to the floor and continues to wail on her face.

The one thing I love about when Zenobia fights is she never ever pulls hair. Diamond somehow flips her. Zenobia covers her face and Diamonds dumbass punches her hands. Zenobia flips them back over and goes back at her face. Zenobia punches her one last time and knocks Diamond out. I pull her off of Diamond and lead her outside. She snatches away from me and slaps the shit out of me.

"Get the fuck off of me!!!! You said you loved her...... Ugh August, take me the fuck home!!!! NOW!!!!!" She shouts at me and walks to the car. She gets in the back seat and through the window I see her wiping her tears away.

I walk to the drivers side and get in. I drive home and pull into the driveway. She hops out and I get out also.

"Zenobia can we talk about this??" I ask her.

"There's nothing to talk about... Not anymore. That officially broke me August.. I don't care if you love me, hate me, stay, leave, cheat, don't, I just... I don't care anymore. I am gonna find an apartment somewhere on the other side of town." She takes the ring off her finger and throws it at my feet. "I am done.." She goes inside and straight upstairs.

I walk inside and sigh. I plop on the couch and look at the ground.