The First Zodiac, first Generation

Each planet had a(n) ruling King or Queen called the generation's. How would these people come to be? Well it starts with the constellations, this is the story of the first zodiacs, the first generation's.

The aries- King Aindrea

The first zodiac was named Aindrea

The first zodiac was named Aindrea, King Aindrea of mars. The first Constellation the ram planted his seed in mars, and there sprouted the violent king. With the blood of the once god Ares in his eyes. He proclaimed mars as the planet of war, and decided to name his people The Aries. The ram also gave the king the element of fire and told him to spread it to his people.

As the planet was of war the constellation gifted the planet the stones Ruby, and Fluoride, to calm the violent planet's needs. And that was how the first zodiac was made, The Aries, the descendants of the ram.

Next was Venus, this is where the scale, and bull decided to plant their seed. And there sprouted a beautiful tauruen woman, holding a scale tight to her chest named Danika, Queen Danika of her Venus. She proclaimed Venus as the planet of love, and beauty, and decided to name her people the Taurus and Libras, who lived on venus. She was given the elements earth, and air, and told to spread it to her people.

Queen Danika was also given the stones Rose Quartz, and Moonstone, for her planet's health. And that's how the zodiac Taurus was made, the descendants of the bull. And the libra's, the descendants of the scale.

And so, and so the constellation planted their seed on a different planet, sprouting the first zodiac, the first Queens and Kings, the first generations.

With King Hugo, and King Malchi on Mercury, producing the Geminis, and Virgos, King Giles on Saturn, producing the Capricorns, Queen Mulina on Neptune producing the Pisces. King Ibsen on Jupiter on producing the Sagittarius, Queen Sable on Pluto producing the Scorpios, and finally Queen Wayra Uranus giving us the Aquarius. There was also the Son and the Moon, This is where the God Helios lived with the leos, on the sun. And Queen Selene on the Galaxys moons with her cancers.

And so was it, all planets given a stone, an element, and finally the power of their ruling constellations, in exchange for what?