~Shut up~

(No chapter 2 sorry!)

August 15 (study period in the library)

Draco noticed Harry was alone, with a disturbed look like he wasn't quite happy, nor sad. Draco (being himself) wanted the attention from the boy so, he casually teased Harry as-per usual.

"What's with the face potter? too dumb to figure out the questions for the potions exams? I'm not surprised, you don't have granger here to cheat off of." Draco laughed.

"Malfoy, I'm not in the mood" Harry returned angrily

"Why? you need all the time you can get to study?" Draco said with a smirk on his face as he moved over and sat in a chair at Harry's lone table.

"What are you up to Malfoy?!?"

Harry was used to Draco's constant teasing but wasn't in the mood. Ron and Hermione had started dating after the war and had always left Harry behind. He had been lonely after the war as-is and now they left him.

"With the look on your face your up to something too?" Draco said snapping him out of his thought

"The only thing I'm doing is regretting not ignoring you" (roasted 😎) he said and looked down to his paper and started writing again.

"What is it? Granger and Weaslebee ditch you to snog?" Draco said seeing Harry's face turn red from anger

"Shut up, Malfoy!" he stood up and walked out into the hall.

*Draco's POV*

I saw Harry pick up his books and dash out of the room with a loud yell "shut up Malfoy!" I had liked Harry for years and fought for attention. Usually, when we fought I liked seeing Harry mad, but this time, it felt different. It showed how much Harry's friendships mattered to him and how making jokes about it wasn't funny.

I felt guilty, so I ran down the hall after Harry and got many stares on my way. I saw Harry as he ran into the bathroom and locked himself inside a bathroom stall.

"Potter?" I say trying to hide my emotions.

"Shut up, Malfoy! go way!" Harry yelled at me louder than usual.

'This joke turned sour' I thought. I whisper "alohomora" as the door unlocked revealing Harry sitting on the floor head in his hands.

"I told you to shut up and go away! Why are you here anyway?! why did you follow me?" Harry said mad but also confused and looked up straight into my eyes.

*Harrys POV*
Draco reached his hand out to me offering to help me up, but with all the times he's hurt me I wouldn't let him get to me.

"Malfoy just go away!" I yelled. I could tell Draco was thinking about his options.

"I know a way to shut you up" Draco said and picked me up off the ground. I got worried, thinking Draco would cast a charm on me but knew something was off.

"Wh-what are you doing dra-Malfoy"

"Oh shut up" Draco pressed his lips hard against mine, closing his eyes.

*3rd person POV*
"Draco!" Harry said in shock.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing thi-" Harrys sentence was cut off as Draco kissed him again this time Harry relaxed.

"Enjoying it Potter?" Draco teased.

Harry was silent as Draco pulled himself away. They sat in silence for a minute.

"I- um," said Harry

"I have had a huge crush on you forever but when you didn't want to be my friend I was rude to you for attention." Draco finished Harry's sentence.

Harry was shocked looking at the flushed skin of the blonde and giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Draco said, causing Harry to laugh harder

"You did? I thought you hated me! I always thought you where cute but you were such a bitch that I kinda gave up on my dreams." Draco's mouth formed a smile.

"Dreams?"

Harry's laugh turned nervous

"Well I hope your dream just came true, pretty boy" Draco said and kissed Harry again.

"Your a git you know that" Harry said inbetween kisses

"Yes, but you still love me" Draco said with a sly smirk and continued to kiss Harry.

hey guys! this is my first drarry fanfic :3 if you liked it pls comment and vote it if you want more. Also do you want this to be a story or keep it as a oneshot? comment pls

thanks!

                  ~Maddie <3