i can see it in your eyes.

I can see it in your eyes
Shinsou X Listener fanfiction

It was a Saturday afternoon when you were in your dorm, basically waiting for something interesting to happen. You never really did much ever since you came to UA high. You weren't the best at social interaction and you only really got to know Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and some of the girls. Bakugou would be the one who annoyed you the most and you would use your quirk to get him back. Since your quirk was teleportation, you were able to play mind tricks on him easily. But, since today was a Saturday, you knew that Kirishima would have gone out with him and the rest of the Bakusquad. You rested your head back on your pillow, bored out of your mind, and wondering what to do with your life until you felt your phone buzz. You looked over to see a text message from "Cat boy," which is the name for Shinsou on your phone. You opened your messages and read what he sent.

"Hey, wanted to know if you were free today?"

Your heart buzzed with excitement. Of course, you were free, anytime Shinsou, your crush, was free, you would be too. You would do anything to spend time with him, even if it meant having to contain your blush the entire time.

"I am!" You responded immediately. Shinsou began to type again.

"Okay, meet me outside the dorms." You responded with an "ok" before going to get yourself ready. It was early November, so you decided to put on one of your cat sweaters, that had a pusheen cat on it, and some gray sweatpants. You brushed out your hair, putting on a hat to cover up some of the messy strands. You grabbed your bag and headed out of your dorm to the front. You saw Shinsous waiting there, wearing his favorite gray sweatshirt with matching gray sweatpants. You giggled a little under your breath, realizing you both have the same style around this time of year. You tapped him on the shoulder as he looked up at you with a smile. "Hey Shinsou," You said, smiling as you looked in his eyes. His beautiful, vibrant purple eyes. You felt your face heat up a bit from just looking at him for so long.

"Listener," Shinsou started, looking back at you, with a small smile.

"Y-yes?" You say, stuttering on your words as your face was a bright red from just looking at the charming boy you saw in front of you.

"You look beautiful." He said, before turning away and changing the subject. "Want to know where we are going?" You stood there, frozen as your face got redder. How could someone just say that and then walk away like it was nothing? "Listener?" Shinsou said, looking behind him to see that you have not yet moved.

You got out of your frozen state as you looked at Shinsou, who was looking at you, confused about why you haven't responded yet.

"T-thank you!" You blurted out, the only thing you can process at the moment. You began to walk behind him once you saw him go back to walking down the pathway. Shinsou chuckled lightly as he smiled again, turning around to face you, walking backward. "So, where are we going?" You ask, giggling a bit at his actions.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I just wanted to be with you," Shinsou answered honestly. You felt your heart beat passionately at his words as you looked away from him. Trying to contain yourself from being a blushing mess was becoming harder and harder. You didn't even realize Shinsou bent down to look at you until his hand was on your chin.

"Listener, look at me." He said, his eyes soft as he smiled a bit. You looked at him, your face red with blush. "I can see you have a crush on me; almost everything I say makes you red." Shinsou smiled a bit before continuing. "You also have the glow in your eyes that show your excited around me." Your faced turned red as you knew that you were doomed. He had found out all the signs that showed that you were madly in love with him.
You scratched the back of your neck nervously before feeling your lips touch Shinsou's. His lips were soft and you eventually reeled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hand left your chin. Shinsou pulled away enough so he could speak, but not fully letting his lips leave yours. "I love you, Listener." You felt your heart flutter as you pulled away from him completely, your face so red, it could compete with the fall leaves. Shinsou chuckled, standing up to his original height as you crossed your arms with a pout.

"It's not funny, you cat loving tall person!" You said, trying to be insulting, but it instead came out as a complement in Shinsou's case. "You're just so cute when you try to come back from being flustered," Shinsou teased before taking your hand and allowing you to follow him down the pathway to wherever you guys were gonna go next.

----------

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed <3