♛ Chapter II ♛

"Your Majesty "

"Your Majesty "

Jungkook, the king's personal security and the head of the palace guard called as he walked to the king's study.

"What is it this time Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he signed the papers and gave them to his secretary.

"It's time for your meal " Jungkook answered as Taehyung looked at the secretary as she bowed and left.

"Since when do you care if I ate my food " Taehyung mused as he walked past Jungkook.

"Since you became a King " Jungkook replied as Taehyung stopped and sent Jungkook a side glance.

"How dare you " Taehyung mused, "I thought we are friends "

"Your meal is getting cold ,your Majesty" Jungkook answered, ignoring Taehyung.

"So lame " Taehyung said as he continued walking to the dining room.

The maid greeted him as he walked in,the moment he sat down they started moving around, placing plates in front of him , serving him his food then they left , leaving him alone with Jungkook standing in the corner.

Taehyung glanced at his food then turned to look at Jungkook who looked at him back, he sent him a smile and turned back to his plate.

"Jungkook-ssi " Taehyung called, clearing his throat.

"Your Majesty " Jungkook replied, moving closer to Taehyung.

"I think you need to taste this for me," Taehyung said and he  shoved the exquisite plate in Jungkook's direction.

"Um.." Jungkook blinked, knowing Taehyung was planning on something and at the same time not knowing exactly what it was.

"What, you’d rather your King be poisoned?"

"Of course not." Jungkook said, his spirit of duty taking the best of him.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who hesitantly took a mouthful, only to practically melt in satisfaction. 

"Oh...that's fantastic." Jungkook hummed but then realized he stepped out from his duty persona.

 He quickly gathered himself and stood straight before speaking. "I - It- I think it’s fine."  He said, clearing his throat.

"You should try a sip of the wine too," Taehyung said, smiling at the doubtful look Jungkook sent him.

"Just to be safe. Sit, sit."

Jungkook pulled the chair and sat down,then looked at Taehyung when he offered him the wine.

"Tell me what you want, " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled ,placing the wine in front of him.

"I want nothing, you know I don't like eating while you're standing in the back" Taehyung answered.

"That's very generous of you , Your Majesty" Jungkook answered and Taehyung sighed.