Jren

Pair - Jr & Ren
Group - Nue'st

📞
Baekho: What do you mean he's mad at you?

Baekho: Are you sure? It doesn't seem like Ren, He was happy when we saw him..

Baekho: She did what!? Why the hell would she do that! She knows your engaged!
📞

●3 Hours Ago●

Ren was sitting in his apartment while drinking a cup of peppermint tea as he was waiting for his Fiance to get home from work.

"He won't be long.... Hopefully..."

He stayed sitting there for what felt like days as the clock ticked continuously in the background.

New Message From Jr❤️:
I won't be home for a few hours, I have to finish extra work, sorry.

Ren:
Oh okay... That's okie! Don't be too late ❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------------

Ren, Aron, Minhyun:
Ren: Does anyone want anything from the cafe..

Aron: It's 10pm, why are you going out this late?

Minhyun:
Are you sure you should go out this late, it's dark and cold outside.

Ren:
I'll be okay, I just want to go out for a bit..

Aron:
Is Jr not coming home again?

Ren:
Hes running late...

Aron:
If your going please get cookies 🙏🏻don't get hurt ❤️ Baekho also wants cookies 🍪🍪

Minhyun:
Hot chocolate please ❤️❤️

Ren placed his phone in his pocket and put on his coat, Shoes, scarf, and walked out of his apartment and outside into the snow. He walked down the street and towards the Pastel pink Cafe on the corner of the street.

Ren opened the door as the small bell pinged alerting the girl behind the counter, he walked over and ordered the Cupcakes and cookies and waited for a few minutes while she was making the hot chocolate he ordered.

She handed him the hot chocolate with a smile as he left the cafe holding the box of cupcakes and cookies.

Ren, Aron, Minhyun:

Ren:
I got Cookies and hot chocolate for you ☺️

Minhyun:
Thank you ❤️🙏🏻🤗

Aron:
Fooooddd!! 😘🍪

---------------------------------------------------------

Ren walked with the Box of snacks and Cup of Hot Chocolate to Minhyun, Baekho and Arons apartment and knocked on the door.

"The snacks arrived! Come in, you don't want to freeze out there."

"I won't stay, I have to get home in case Jr gets home early.."

"Are you sure?"

"No, it's okay, I want to eat my snacks.."

Ren handed them their Cookies and Hot chocolate before saying goodbye before walking down the stairs of the apartment and put of the doorway back into the snow.

He happily walked down the street in the snow back towards his and Jr's apartment, As Ren turned the corner he saw Jr and a woman sitting on a bench together.

Jr stood up and Helped the girl to her feet before speaking to her with a smile on his face.

Ren watched in pain as he saw the girl hold Jr's hand and kiss him happily for a few seconds before pulling away.

Ren stopped watching the two as he felt tears trailing down his cheeks as he ran back to his apartment, He got to his door and took off his coat before he Placed the box on the counter.

Ren cried as he ran to his room and curled up on his bed while holding the plush bear tightly in his arms. Around half an hour later there was a click as the door opened and Jr walked into the apartment.

"Ren, are you awake?"

Jr walked around the apartment before going inside their room and seeing Ren lying down holding the bear he bought for his birthday.

"Ren? Wait why are you crying?"

Jr knelt down in front on Ren and Moved the plush from his face.

"How.... could you...."

"Ren calm down, please don't cry..."

"You.... kissed her..."

"Ren..."

"You kissed her.... You said you were doing.... work!!"

"Ren please.... I didn't kiss her..."

Ren started sobbing again as Jr tried to calm him down as Ren began to scream at him.

"Why would you do that!!"

"Ren please just listen to me.."

"Get out!"

Jr sighed sadly as Ren shut him out of their room, He sat down on the sofa and picked up his phone to Call Baekho.

📞
Jr: Baekho... I screwed up...

Baekho: What happened?

Jr: Ren's mad at me...

Baekho: What do you mean he's mad at you?

Jr: He won't let me Talk to him, he's really upset..

Baekho: Are you sure? It doesn't seem like Ren, He was happy when we saw him..

Jr: He thinks I kissed her... But she kissed me and wouldn't stop...

Baekho: She did what!? Why the hell would she do that! She knows your engaged!

Jr: I know... I never want to see her again.. She's potentially ruined my relationship...

Baekho: Talk to him if you can... Tell him the truth..

Jr: I will.... I'll try...
📞

Jr got up from the sofa and walked over to the Door to their bedroom.

"Ren... You don't have to forgive me... Just please listen..."

"What you saw... It wasn't how it looked, Irene kissed me and I didn't kiss her, I don't love her, She knew I was Engaged to you, I love you."

"I'm sorry for hurting you...."

Jr turned away from the door and was about to walk over to the kitchen, the door unlocked and Ren rushed out and hugged him tightly and started crying. Jr wrapped his arms around Ren and held him tightly before apologizing to him.

"I'm sorry for making you cry.. I love you too much to do that"

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------

● Checked/updated:✔️