2

"I'll be there cheering you on liz" luca said as I walked away from our desk finaly period. I walked into the gym and met with the rest of the girls "let warm up ladies" Maggie said. We all sat down and stretched "so have you talked to him yet"  "yea actually dylan was on the phone with him during lunch"  "so how did it go" "good" I switched into my left split "you seem really tense Maggie stop biting at her" lexi said from beside me "yea we dont want a team member pulling a muscle before the game"  another girl said "ok I'll stop" Maggie said. After we all finished stretching and got up "ok let's run through a few of the routines" Maggie said "what about our flyer shes not here" a girl said "liz your the next smallest" Maggie said looking over at me "dont drop me please" I said walking to the group "let's run this one dont drop her my mom well kill me" "I get it Maggie trust me" the backspot said. We ran through it and we succeeded "see getting a lot better" Maggie said "ok let's get to the field" a girl said from behind me. We walked out of the gym and walked towards the field "look the back of that Jersey says mooremiere. Omg its payton" Maggie said pushing me lightly. He looked over at us and smiled I looked away quickly "straight to the field ladies" coach said from behind us "can I borrow one of you girls real fast" a coach said going up to our coach "yes um liz. She has our routine down you can borrow her" I smiled and walked to her "I just need someone to give my team something to fight for tell them how long your team has been undefeated" he said walking closer to payton. I felt my palms sweat up "boys listen up. This is liz the opposite teams youngest cheerleader" I waved "heres the thing there team has been undefeated for how long lizzie"  "three years" "great now do you boys understand what your up against" "a whole lot of distractions due to all of there cheerleaders being hot as crap" a boy said "ouch payton what the hell"  "mooremiere run" the coach said "that was all I needed thanks lizzie" I nodded and walked put "hey there" payton said coming from around the corner "holy shit asshole" "so I heard you guys have a dance tonight" "I'm not supposed to be talking to compaction"  "but what about after the game the dance let me go with you" he said stopping me from walking "the game starts soon and I have to go"  "just let me take you to the dance"  "liz come on" Maggie said coming up to us "fine payton. But why did you kick that kid" "I guess you'll find out" he smiled and walked back to his team. I looked at Maggie and she smiled then squealed. Then we walked away. We made it back to the team "I think it happened ladies" Maggie said "omg did it" my backspot said coming up to me "maybe" "yessss. Layton" another sequels "the game is starting" I said getting into position. I looked at the opposite team running in payton looked over at me and waved I just gave him a smirk as the game began it was obvious paytons teams was easily distracted "liz come on its stunt time" Maggie said. I walked over to my group "dont drop me" I said to my backspot "I wont love" I wasnt so sure this time it would work. I smiled and went along with it anyways. I felt the girls grip on my feet and legs as I was tossed into the air bit also caught "thank god" I said as my feet hit the ground "trust me" she said and hugged me. The game went on as soon as half time hit I went to get some food. I felt hands cover my face "guess who" "from the annoying voice jj" I said moving his hands "lucky guess" I turned around "so miss hottie find a date to the dance" he said cupping my face "yea actually I did"  "who might that be stick boy dylan"  "no payton"  "mooremiere. That's not allowed" "I'm sure it doesn't matter" "yes it dose he is compatition" "bnot after the game wimpy quarter back" I heard a voice from behind him he moved and payton looked him dead in the face "what do you want sophomore" "at least I made a varsity team before my senior year" payton said and walked over to me "you smell like wet dog" "and you nailed that stunt" "oh so you werent paying attention" JJ snapped then walked away "so you need anything to eat or drink" I asked him stepping into line "just a water please and thank you" "ok"  "so your hanging out with the enemy" I looked up and saw Luca "why are you working concession" "punishment for skipping" "but just 2 waters" "and a bag of chips"  "no I didnt say that"  "I did  tho I'll pay for the chips" he handed me the water and the chips "thanks Luca" I said and walked back to payton "here" I handed him the water "thanks" I nodded "you aren't good with conversations" he said looking down at me I nodded again "then let's take a picture then so I have something to post" he said pulling our his phone.

Paytonmooremiere

Maybe in the future@itz

Maybe in the future
@itz.lizzie

Dylanhartman: the forbidden love story

Jadenhossler: I kinda ship this tho but get your ass back to our side till after 4th quarter.
     ^paytonmooremiere:  but she doesn't yell at me like coach.
     ^joshrichards: so what come on I dont want to have to run Monday

"Seems like you should go I should to see you after the game" I said putting my phone back into the him of my skirt "see you later cutie" I smiled and went back to the field "so you and mooremiere just remember meet it professional till after the game" coach said smiling down to me. I nodded and walked over to Maggie "dont even say it" I said putting a finger over her lips. The game began and so did our work.

A/n
Yeppie
I'm bored right now