✉︎ ⁷

💌

"so i'm gonna to join this so called class 2A, to guard your students?"

"correct!", nezu chirped.

"well, what am i protecting them from?", you raised an eyebrow

"villains!", he said stating the obvious

"villains? could you explain more?"

"i thought you'd ask that!", he walked other to his desk and pulled out a folder.

he slid it on the table and spread out the contents. you steeped closer to get a better look.

you saw a picture of a male student with dark blue hair in a hospital gown. there was another picture with a close up of the male's arm. you could see a multiple faint dots, most likely from an injection or shot. you read the side notes.

'multiple injection with lethal poisoning, cause unknown'

"so someone was able to sneak in UA huh?", and here I thought that they had high end security.

"that is correct, even though the league of villains have been captured and contained, other villains are going after class 2A", nezu explained pointing at the pictures.

"but that's not all, there's also been one more assassination attempt...", he slid a paper over to you.

you grabbed it and finally sat down.

there was a picture attached by a paper clip. it was another male with bright red hair, looked dyed. it was a picture of the back of his neck, there was a dark black smudge on his neck.

another image was attached. it was a gun shell the was slightly flattened.

"the boy's quirk it that he can harden his skin. it was pure coincidence that he used his quirk, otherwise he would have died, or have his body be crippled for the rest of his life."

"does he still know? does your class know about this?", you questioned

"so far no, we used someone's quirk to erase they're memories. this is temporary, we're not sure when we'll let them know yet.", he answered

"alright, so my job is to protect 20 kids?"

"yes! we thought an assassin would understand what another assassin is thinking!"

"well how long will this job be?", you asked.

"well i hope till the investigation ends! and if possible we find the main oppressor! so maybe about a couple months!", nezu smiled.

"alright, i'm cool with that then...", you grumbled. I really don't wanna babysit kids who never killed someone, I bet they'd faint at the sight of blood

"Well now let's talk about my payment ya?", you smirked knowingly how loaded UA is.

I'll be fucken rich for this stupid ass job

side note:
- I quick announcement,, like I said before future chapters will be much shorter ! It's just because I'm currently in online school and I don't have enough time to focus on making longer chapters. That's why they'll be shorter so I can update faster,, I hope you understand bye bye ♪(◡ᴖ)♪