Chapter 7

It's been a little while since you've last spoken to Kita. You texted him a few times but never got a response, you miss him alot honestly, but didn't bother with it, maybe you were annoying him? That's a possibility, so here you were, driving a toe truck to fix some bus full of volleyball players, apparently the two teams on the bus shared one to get to know each other better.

Gettin there was easy, but seeing abunch of males Abit taller then you somewhat scared you but you payed no mind to them.

The driver told you one of things in the hood of the bus popped and you nodded, you started to go to the front and fix what was wrong, normally you would take it to the repair shop but I don't think they would want to wait at your store. One of them came over to you, he was a big fello with olive hair.

"What is your name miss" He questioned, he was slightly lookin down on you but you ignored that part, he couldn't help it after all.

"My name is L/N Y/N, may I ask who you are?" He reminded you of Kita...you wanted Kita at the moment because of this simple conversation, you wanted his affection, attention, and just everything, he made you feel safe, so very safe, like a comfort Character from an anime.

(no one asked but my comfort Characters are Atsumu, Amajiki, Akagi, and Fukunaga....I Cosplay Atsumu and Amajiki and they are my biggest comforts 👉👈 I'll show ya'll a picture if ya wanna see my Cosplays of them)

He nodded and went back to the team, you didn't expect 4 males from the opposite team to approach you as you work but the first one was a Fake blonde male who decided to speak.

"You know Kita?"

He Questioned and you nodded, you definitely knew him and wanted nothing more then to get his full attention.

"So yer the one he talk 'bout, as he responded to yer texts? None of us have heard from 'in in a few days" He sighed, you could tell he was worried for his former captain.

"I was planning on going to his house soon, but maybe he's just busy" You smiled as you took out the battery for the bus. The male nodded.

"Are you still in contact with Akagi?"

This caught you by suprise, you lost contact with the male a year after highschool.

"I miss Michi alot....I lost contact when my phone but dropped it and it got ran over...."

He blinked but smiled, using his charm and smiling at the smaller human being.

"I can give you his number"

This made you brighten, you were gonna hug the male but yer gloves were covered so that's a no go.

"I would hug you but I don't want you getting dirty, I can give you my number tho" You chirped as you moved to get a new battery and put it in.

Once you were done you got your phone and approached Atsumu who gave you Akagi's phone number and you hugged him..

"Thank you! I miss the little guy alot"

He nodded and you both talked for Abit before leaving.

Once you were in the truck you thought for a second. "What happened to Shinsuke"