2

Y/N's POV
As I walk in the hallway, I observe the bright sky through the windows, and I remember the days that used to spend at the Arraial do Cabo's beaches... The sun kissing my skin, the cold water around my feet, the sound of Arlindo Cruz in the background... Even though I miss those feelings, I regret those days.
As I continue to walk, I enter into the waiting room, and I notice Miguel standing in the middle of it. I can see the way he's eyes are gazing nowhere. I hope that he doesn't hate me for choosing to live with Hizashi.

~Time skip~

3rd PERSON's POV
The past two weeks have been intense. Miguel hasn't told Y/N that she won't be the only one to be moving to Japan. Plus, the H/C girl also has her secrets.

Y/N's POV
I have to say, these past two weeks have been heartbreaking. All the packing and the goodbyes...
And now, at the airport, I don't even know if I want to go anymore. I understand that this will be good for me, but will it be good for my heart? I can't even imagine one time that I needed Miguel and he wasn't there. Besides, it's not that I don't trust Hizashi. However, it's problematic for me to call him father or dad or anything like that. We have barely spoken during this past decade. Still, I can't be harsh on him, he tried to phone me at least one time a year, on my anniversary, or once a month when he wasn't in a hurry. Yet, we never had a real talk.

3RD PERSON's POV
The smaller one is shaking. Her chest in pain, her hands sweating, she has no confidence in what she's about to do now. An embarking call was made. So, Y/N and the Voice hero have to get on the plane.
As the blond adult is approaching the boarding queue, he turns to see the owners the two most beautiful E/C eyes. His daughter. Even though she might not call him dad anymore, that doesn't restrict a thing.
Y/N is sobbing like the word is going to collapse. Hugging Miguel like she won't be able to do it again. At least, she believes she won't.
The smile in the blond hero fades away. However, he manages to make another one. A fake one. A happier one.
- Y/N. - he speaks up.

Y/N's POV
- I have to go. - I whisper. I start to remember the day that I meet Miguel. I was running. I was scared. I was Luna.

3RD PERSON's POV
It was raining cats and dogs that night. The little girl was horrified. What could she do wrong? Why her loved ones were so angry? Why so hateful? The seven-year-old girl brought again into the laboratory and put in tests once again.
Over and over again.
Until she broke, and Luna assumed power over her body. Then it was a massacre.
First, the E/C orbits turned into two completely sky-blue's balls. Therefore, she spoke.
- "Dor" - The next right second all those who were in the room started to agonize in pain until they die. After that, the next moments happened really fast.
The window was broken by a stoplight, which later she will call it moonlight.
Yet, the H/C child was fastened. So she turned into dust, went to the spotlight, and "came back from the ashes" as she will say years later. Thus, leaving that place and disappearing into the night.
By the time of the sunrise, Luna left the power over the youngest body, leaving the child fainted in Ipanema's beach. Later, being founded by a lovely couple that was on their vacation, they were Miguel and Hizashi.

Y/N's POV
I remember the rain. I do recall the pain. And more importantly, I memorize when I opened my eyes and saw Miguel's face. He was smiling.
- Shh, Shh, Shh, vai ficar tudo bem. Eu vou cuidar de você.
He kept saying that over and over again.
And I trusted him. But not because he said that all was going to be fine, neither because he told me that he will look after me. I trusted him because when I had looked at him, I saw a bright blue shine around him. That was the proof that I needed.

- All is going to be fine. - My dad says while reaching my hand and vanishing me from my memories.
I only shake my head in response. I'm scared. He can tell that. Anyone can tell that.
- I know that you are nervous, but don't worry, everything is going to be just fine. - he opens a smile and pulls me to a hug.

I will miss him. I cross my heart that I'll. I don't want to leave him, but the better I can do is vanish for a certain amount of time.

As I feel his embrace I burst into tears. I squeeze him as much as I can.

- Y/N. - Hizashi calls me. I need to go. I turn to see him and his smile. Therefore, I smile back and turn to say a quick thing to my dad.
- Te amo, pai.
- Também te amo, meu amor. - he kisses my forehead and wipes my tears.
- Agora vai, seu pai está esperando. - he laughs. I do as he said and go meet Hizashi.