[insert chapter name here]

Skye was nervous.
After joining the chaotic group chat, she started to become close with the even more chaotic group of friends that inhabit it. One of those friends just happened to be Alana. Her and Skye had a lot in common, she had to admit, which might have been the reasoning for why she was a bundle of nerves now.
Alana has invited her over to her house.
Of course, they had been texting before hand, both questioning why they weren't good friends before this. Both don't like to mention that their hearts race with each message they receive. It wasn't really a good conversation starter.
Anyway, Skye was no on her way to a house she has never been to, to hang out with a girl that she has only really talked to over text. Perfectly normal. As Skye stares out the window, watching the trees blur past, she tries to calm herself down by thinking of Ellie's cats. Specifically Blue. God she was beautiful, such soft fur and large doe-like eyes. This thought relaxes her to the point of not realizing that they had arrived. She takes a moment to take in the house, then hops out of the car. Sending a quick wave to Lenna as she starts to drive away. She walks up to the front door and knocks, feeling awkward since she's so used to just barging in. Not 10 seconds later, the door is opened to reveal Alana, looking out of breath as if she ran a marathon to get to the door. Her hair is slightly askew with a blush from the deduced exercise high on her cheeks as she manages a slight "Hello!"
Skye greets back with an over exaggerated "yoO" as she makes her way inside.
Most of Skye's nervousness is dispelled as time goes on in the house. They miraculously actually find things to do, and don't just sit there awkwardly as most first hang-outs go. During a lull period of activities, Skye takes it upon herself to explore the bedroom that she was in. She went first to the closet, because most people kept their bodies in the closet, and opened it with a flourish. What's inside causes Skye to gasp, capturing Alana's attention from where she was sitting on her bed. Her eyes find Skye and the open closet and she immediately panics.
"Is this...is this a fur suit?" Asks Skye incredulously, one part shocked while the other is busy sending butterflies to her stomach. The fur looked so soft and supple, she wanted to feel it so bAD.
Alana gave a meek "yes..." in answer from her position on the bed.
Without taking her eyes off of the suit, Skye then asks, "can you put it on?"
Alana starts at that, confused as to why Skye actually sounded interested and not disgusted- OK OK OK I CAN NOT DO THIS HOLY SHIT IM DONE NOPE CAN N O T WRITE THIS