Disclaimer

Most of you are probably here from TikTok, so, first of all, thank you so much for all of your support. When I first posted that TikTok, I had 25 followers and was pretty sure no one would ever see my writing. Honestly, my dream was always to become an author, but I didn't really believe in myself enough to let it happen. I kept thinking about it and kept writing, but I didn't think anything would ever come of it. I kept writing until I decided that I would take things into my own hands. I listened to a podcast about publishing a book and learned that you often have to have 50 thousand followers to even be able to contact publishers and have a chance of receiving anything back. I was so incredibly discouraged because I believed that would take so long.

However, within five days of posting one TikTok, I have gained over 40 thousand followers, and I am thankful for every single one of you guys! I seriously appreciate you guys more than you know.

If you ever want to talk to me, tell me something, or have me look at your work, please know that I would LOVE to do that! It would bring me so much joy if I would be able to talk and help you guys.

Also, I am incredibly nervous to post this. I have always wanted people to read my writing, and now, for the first time, people are actually reading it. I am terrified. I don't want to fall short of any expectations. Please know that this version is very unedited. For today, I will only be posting the prologue and the first chapter (although the first chapter is quite long). I really hope you love it. If there is anything that you think could be improved, please message me because I would love to talk to you about it! 

I hope you like it! If you have made it this far, thank you! Now, you can continue on...

P.S. 

The credit for the front cover is to @AyuShasya0

The credit for the cover on the prologue and the first chapter is to @ Nova_19_ 

Thank you to both of them! The covers are all amazing!