First Time

"Princess?"

"Mhm.." I mumbled, rolling over.

"Y/N?"

I sleepily opened my eyes, and rubbed my neck as I always did when I was sleepy. 

"Ouch!" I cried out. My whole neck felt as if it was burning.  Looking at Taehyung,  I noticed that he looked guilty.

I quickly flipped off the blankets and went to the mirror. Pulling the collar of my nightshirt down, I saw about seven red and purple bruises blooming on one side of my neck. It looked as if someone had tattooed a shrubbery of roses there.

I looked at Taehyung, who tried to say, "Y/N-" The rest of his words were cut off by me.

"What am I supposed to do, Taehyung? You practically attacked my neck with a hailstorm of hickeys. How am I supposed to go out looking like this? How am I going to go to SCHOOL like this?" 

"Oi,listen." he clamped a hand over my mouth and brought me to sit beside him on the bed. "You're my girlfriend now, Y/N. And this is only the,' he emphasized the word, "first time"

"I'll go out tomorrow and get a couple of high turtlenecks" he added. "You'll really need them.

My panic was slowly going down. "Okay, but no more hickeys tonight." I smiled slightly. "I promise, no more." Taehyung said, and hugged me.

We got back in, and cuddled each other to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hii guys!

Double update because I didn't on Wednesday.

And you know what, I guess I got a bit tired of writing fluff, so I wrote this.

There'll be PLENTY more chapters like this, and sometimes a bit worse, so you've been warned.

Updates again on Wednesday and Friday, I'll maybe even update tomorrow.

Purple you guys soo much.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜