chapter 17

GRADUATION DAY

ZAVII POV:

we got back from new york yesterday and I was in my room getting ready for graduation as we were all in a gc ft. "we all riding together right?" marii asked "yea bit" z said.

"aight so who's car we going in?" dream asked "we gotta limbo bae" jay responded "aight so y'all all drive to z house and we can get in the limbo from there" amina said and we all agreed.

"aight yall I'm finna get my makeup done so ima see y'all when you get hea" z said hanging up wit all of us behind her.

I was fixing my chain before I took some cologne and sprayed it on me I grabbed my gucci bookbag just cause it matched my outfit.

I put my charger in it and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and put pineapples, peaches, and mangos in it then grabbed a water bottle before walking out the house.

I looked up at the sky "I know you would be proud of me pops, love you old man" I said with a slight chuckle.

my mom wouldn't be able to come to my graduation cause she's deployed in iraq, I was kinda disappointed buh I know she only works this hard for us.

I hopped in my maybach and threw my gown and hat in the passenger seat before pulling off towards z house on the way there I started playing ready for war by majornine.

"ready for war military minded ima young solider, if youn feel it in the air you needa come closer I got dreams of being better than a young hova, buh where I'm from even yo family give you cold shoulders"

"they put yo dreams in the backseat until somebody open the door and notice you not yo family! they needa cool it wit that fake love I was raised by real killers and drug dealers not fake thugs" I rapped while driving to z house .

•••••

"the limbo here?" z asked coming downstairs, I juss looked at her and licked my lips "nah c'mere" I said as she came and sat by me and I pulled her into my lap "you look handsome" she said kissing my temple.

"thank you, you look beautiful mamas" I said kissing her lips "thank you" she said kissing me back "aight get a room or gtf out" jay said as dream sat on his lap.

"nigga how you gon tell me to get out my own house?" z asked looking at him stupidly "the same way I could beat you tf up in yo own house" he said standing up.

z juss laughed and stood up too "wsp nigga" she said swinging connecting her hit to his jaw not hard tho he picked her up and slammed her on the couch while she was laughing "jay you hurt my leg" she said frowning.

"c'mon nigga she tryna heal and you juss hurt her leg" amina said punching him in his arm "I'm sorry bestie" he said bending down tryna hug her buh she punched him in the stomach "gotcha" she said laughing.

he sucked his teeth "mane thts not fair I call a rematch" he said "nah nigga it's my turn" marii said picking z up and slamming her back on the couch as they started play fighting.

"aight aight nigga I'm done" z said kicking him and breathing hard while laughing "why niggas juss decide to beat on zahavahh today" she asked

"cause I let you get away wit slapping me last time cause you was still recovering" marii said

"y'all the limbo outside" amina said as we heard honking.

••••

ZAHAVAHH POV:

"zahavahh wattson" the teacher called as everyone started yelling and screaming while i walked across the stage.