𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎/batch five

Hello all you beautiful people and welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED SWATCHES!

SURPRISE!

Now what exactly has changed you ask?

SO MUCH!

We've got new and beautiful templates made by yours truly but don't worry! I've also kept the most popular ones from SWATCHES version one!

SO GO CHECK EM OUT!

The Rules and Payments are UPDATED so please read over them!

We've also got a mascot for the shop :)

Please meet....

She'll be helping me with all your orders :)

Now I redid the shop because of two reasons

1. I like to improve myself. I really only recently started making covers and I have loved every second of it. I feel myself getting better every second and I want to bring my best to you all and make you the best covers as possible!! I REALLY hope you guys like the new templates! I'll still be open to custom covers but I hope the templates give more variety to choose from.

2. The way the shop looked didn't please me. I am a perfectionist ahahah. I hope this version is much better looking!

Anyways...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! I really didn't think this shop would last but you guys make me want to keep going all the way. I hope this shop becomes even more successful in the future!

Now onto business... BATCH FIVE

BATCH FIVE is going to open up in two days (August 1)

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ORDER A COVER WHEN THE NEW BATCH OPENS UP

LET ME KNOW HERE--->

(the number of people that let me know they are waiting will determine how many spots will open up... more people respond~more spots may open up... depending on how i'm feeling ahahah)

That's it for today! Let me know what you think of the new version of the shop!

See you all very soon!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ