"No Fun!"

Yoongi's POV

It's been a month since we entered the school.I'm close to the boys while Chae is with the girls.

-------------

"Come on hyung!!"

"Yeah!!Come on!!Trust me!!"

"I swear Yoongi!!If you don't get your ass up from the damn bed,you're gonna be a victim of experiencing indoor snow and rain!!"

"I mean I will gladly break your bed if you don't listen to Jin hyung."

I groaned in annoyance to see Jin hyung, Namjoon , Jungkook and Hoseok waking me up from my beauty sleep.

"Go away."I groaned as I turned my body,my back facing them.I drifted off to my beauty sleep and only to be disturbed by rocks or whatever it is falling hard on my back and cold water.

"What the heck guys?!"I leaped off my bed.

"Told ya you'll be a victim of it."Jin hyung smiled proudly.I rolled my eyes while going into the bathroom.

"Better not fall asleep in the tub!"I groaned at them and rolled my eyes.

------------

After doing my whatever business it is,I opened my closet and stared blankly.

I just grabbed something random and put it on before moving to the living room.

"Oh god Yoongi!!Why in the world are you wearing that?"I looked at what I was wearing and understood what hyung was saying.I quickly walked backwards and changed.I was seriously wearing my PJs' pants.I took out a ripped blue jean to wear before going out. 

"Finally something decent!"Hyung said as I sat at the couch opposite of his.

"Why in the world did you wake me up so early?"I whined.

"You call this early?It's almost noon!!You know I was thinking to wake you up at 10 but poor you so I let you have 2 more hours of sleep so be grateful."Jin hyung stated.

"Besides we are meeting the girls.They were bored so we thought to hang out."He shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me it was to meet Ch- I mean the girls."I said with my poker face.

-------------

"WHAT?!"

Out of all places,they brought me to a AMUSEMENT PARK?!

"Come on Yoongi!It won't be bad."

"Yeah."

"Stop being a party pooper..It's no fun!"Chae nudged me.

"You guys enjoy and I'll just umm...sit down at there."I said pointing at the bench.

"Ooo So you're scared huh?Guys Yoongi is scared to ride the roller coaster!!"Jennie teased me.

"Really?!"Chae turned with a surprise face.

I can't let her know I'm afraid of riding  a roller coaster.

"I'm not afraid.I'm just not in the mood."I said hoping they won't recognize my scared face.

"Prove it!"Jennie said while smirking. I swear if Tae is not here to protect her,then me and her would already have one rap or staring contest or maybe even a fight already.

"Fine!Which ride?"I said to her.

"That!"Lisa squealed.

When I turned to see what she was pointing at, I mentally cursed at myself and gulped.

Why must I always end up with this.Impressing Chae is always so hard, I thought.

------------

After riding the stupid ride, I mentally cursed myself for screaming.

"You should have seen your face!"

"Should have told me you were afraid!"

Everyone was laughing so hard at me even Chae.

"Hey it's not my fault I'm afraid OF RIDING THAT!Besides Jin hyung and Hope were screaming more than me."I panted.

"They're not having the spotlight here.It's you."Jisoo said.

oh god,please save me now from this torture.