Chapter 2 (part 1)

"Good morning children, I'm mrs. Irwin. Nice to meet you all!" Mrs. Irwin was a cheery new, young with very perfect grades teacher. She was wonderful. After she graduated she took all her money to go to a town that has better schools to redo grades 10-12. She wanted to make sure that she got the best high school education before she went to college and university, for 4 years each! That's 24 years of school before she went to another academy for 2 years in another town. After that she went home to teach at a local school where she got assigned the kindergarten class. She is now 30 years old, married, and is very good for the job. "Mrs. Irwin, I'm Cherry Iero, I'm the daughter of the excitement rich family the Ieros. I just wanted everyone to know that."
Mrs. Irwin ignored her, remembering cherry's parents instructions to ignore these comments.
"Any questions?"
"Are we gonna do any art? I love art!" Alli said as she raised her hand with excitement and enthusiasm. "Yes we will" the teacher replied. The students listened as mrs. Irwin explained, except...
"Toby, Natalie, you're distrusting the class!"
Embarrassed and scared the two children responded with "sorry mrs Irwin"
"For what kids?"
"For talking and not listening to your important lesson and disrupting the class." The two poor little children replied trying to keep back the tears, fighting the urge to cry in fear and embarrassment. Maybe Mrs. Irwin wasn't quite as sweet and qualified as she seemed...

Finally at first break the four kids chatted on the playground.. Kinda..
"Tag! You're it!!" Sarah shouted as she tapped Rosie and ran away with a big smile on her face. Then Rosie turned and got Natalie, who then ran and got Toby.
"I'm tired, I want to rest for a bit!" Natalie finally complained as they say down. "Ya me too" Rosie agreed, looking around to Toby and Sarah. She then just randomly started digging in the ground and found..