Chapter 2

"Heyyyyy!!!"I exclaimed while stretching the 'y'. Austin pulled me into a big hug and squished me too tight. "Can't breathe! Hurting the bad spots" I say. Austin lets me go and does the 'Bro handshake' with my brother.

"Sorry. It's nice to see you! Wait.." he pauses. "Jake get down here!" Wait. Jake? Who's that? I thought it was only Austin. I hear some footsteps and see Jake. The only thing I can say is: He is hot! His perfect jaw line. His lips are full. His eyes are beautiful Deep green.

"So this is the chick and the dude. Huh you don't look like you've been abused." Jake stated. Well... I take back what I said. He's a jerk. I looked at Ryder and his fists were turning white from having it in a fist. I reached for his hand to say it's okay.

"Say that one more time I will personally burry you alive."Ryder said.

"Ryder it's okay..." I whispered. Ryder just looked down at me then sighed. But Austin thinks the opposite and punches Jake in the shoulder.

"What the hell is wrong with you man?" Austin said annoyed.

"Wait did I say something wrong?"Jake said confused. Austin just rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind him." Austin said.

"Hey! I'm right here you know." Jake said

"Oh ya I know your there." He said giving Jake a cheeky grin. Jake just gave him the one finger salute.

"Hey don't do that there is a child here you know." Ryder said covering my eyes.

"I'm not a child anymore!" I said in a whiny tone.

"The tone of your voice begs to differ." Austin states.

"Blah blah, BS,I don't care, I street raced like 5 times already so shut the hell up." I wave my hand showing that the conversation is dismissed.

"Um child I've street raced more than you can count" Ryder shot back.

"Oh! Burn." A voice called out

"Oh look miss little princess awoke from her slumber" Jake smirked. The girl flipped him off just like Austin did to Jake.

"Looks like you just got given the one finger salute two times.Two! Ha, child" I fired. I paused, I pointed at the girl and said"You are my new best friend"

The stranger walked up to me and I actually recognized the stranger."Actually I am your best friend" I screamed and hugged her. Adelene used to be my best friend before she moved.Fucker, leaving me. She was an amazing friend.

"Ew she's your best friend, why not someone else?" Austin said annoyed

"Ew why is he here?"she asked" Your presence isn't appreciated at all." she stated. I started laughing.

"I see you guys have met eachother" I giggled.

"Yeah living next to eachother since 6th grade. Sadly." Adelene shudders.

"Worst 7 or 6 years of my life" Austin copies Ad's shudders

"5 years idiot..."

"Stop acting like a 6 year old" Ryder said.

"Whatever" Adeline and Austin said at the same time.

"Awwww you guys are so cute!" Jake said in a high pitch voice.

"As if!" Adelene said gagging

"Ew! Really Jake?!"Austin exclaimed

"Ew I can't!" I said bursting into laughter.

"Ew literally ew I can't ew literally ew I can't ew" she paused and I continued(A/N this is a vine just search up literally ew I can't vine)"literally ew I can't ew literally ew I can't e-"

"SHUT UP!" Austin, Ryder and Jake exclaimed in unison.

"We only said it like 2 times" I reasoned.

"Okay I got to go so" Adelene kissed my cheek"bye! Ew not to you guys" she shivered.

^•^•^•^•^•
"You know you need to go to school right?" Ryder asked. I thought about it. I quickly searched up the school.

"Ew looks like a cliché school" I shuttered for effect. I would have said that to any school to be honest.

"Oh well sucks. Just because we got out of Dad's venomous hands doesn't mean I will let you go that easily" Ryder declared

"I didn't say no did I?" I was getting annoyed

"Tomorrow is your first day" he exited the room. I groaned. Tomorrow I will got to a Cliché school! YAY! Note the sarcasm.

☀︎♥︎
EEYYOO!! So this is the next chapter. IM SO PROUD! Nah I kid, I kid. So yeah I actually think I sprained my finger. So I might not be able to update lately! Sorry! Love you all. Also yesterday was my birthday so I couldn't update SORRY!!!!Till next time,

Love,
Shelsy★彡

Follow

Vote

Comment