─ ੈ༊ 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒈

𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂 ─ ੈ༊
i think seonghwa would be quite surprised, actually. he'd most likely have just walked through the door to your shared apartment when you decided to hug him from behind, no warning given. granted, he'd drop everything there and then to hug you properly - we all know hwa is a softie ~

𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
as for hongjoong, i think he'd receive such a hug just randomly as you were both walking home from work. you know those tiktoks of boyfriends walking while their significant other is hugging them from behind and refusing to let go - it'd look something like that. i wouldn't be surprised if anyone were to take a few pictures or even a video ~

𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐 ─ ੈ༊

see, with yunho, backhugs are a regular thing: whether it's you giving him a backhug, or him to you  i can guarantee that it is by far the softest thing anyone could ever see. today, however, yunho would receive a backhug while prepping for a vlive. he'd just sit there, a little confused as to why you'd hug him now when he was about to start, but wouldn't make a fuss over it. in fact, he'd probably start the live, introducing you as "my adorable little leech who has decided to hug me now of all times"

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
for yeosang, i think you'd get a quiet reaction. he'd probably be playing a video game with san, and while trying his best to concentrate on defeating the boss level, lose focus as you plopped yourself on the floor behind him to show your affection. of course, he'd go a little red in the face, head dropping slightly in a quiet laugh at how cute you were. san however, hed prolly go off at you "yah! ___! we were so close, whyyyyy???"

𝒔𝒂𝒏 ─ ੈ༊
i think for san, he'd be on the verge of sleeping. it'd been a long day, and he was pretty tired (despite it only being two in the afternoon). he'd be cuddled up to shiber, the window left slightly ajar so as to let some cool sir into the room. you'd try your best not to disturb him, climbing into the bed beside him and cuddling him from behind. he'd most likely roll over though, taking you into his arms and cuddling back ~

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊 ─ ੈ༊
mingi would be in the studio, practicing his rap for ateez's next stage - it wasn't going too well though. he'd been trying to get it perfect for the last hour now, and was beginning to feel the stress coming through, and it was quite obvious. nothing a smol hug couldn't solve! you'd approach mingi from behind, wrapping your arms around his waist, resting your head on his back, clasping your hands together; "stress anymore and I'm not letting go"

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 ─ ੈ༊
like mingi, wooyoung would be practicing the choreography for ateez's next stage. he'd been in the practice rooms all day and had taken little time to rest. you'd want to suprise him, holding a basket of his favourite food, but upon entering the practice room, you'd find him sat on the floor. his head would be drooped, his breathing heavy and his face showed an expression. a smol hug was probably all he needed. you'd creep up, kneeling behind him and wrapping your arms around his waist, chin on his right shoulder as a smile crept onto his face; that's better.

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐─ ੈ༊
as for jongho, I reckon he'd be trying his best at helping to cook dinner for that night, stood beside you as the two of you belted out a song that was being played on the radio. it's as he concentrates on chopping a carrot that you walk yo stand behind him, sighing into the hug. jongho would find it pretty cute, contemplating on whether or not he should put the knife in his hand down to turn around, or just leave you for a while to rest ~