Chapter 7: A Birthday Dinner and A Question.

Lyric's POV+A week later*

A week has gone by and I'm only more in love with Ashley. He tells m he love me all the time and he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I wonder if he ever will.. Anyway, we're suppose to go to dinner tonight and I have got to get ready! He's taking me out for my 17th birthday tonight and he hasn't told me where yet so I don't know if I should dress casual, formal, semi-formal. I don't know if I should wear a dress, a skirt and a top, jeans and a shirt... God what am I gonna wear?! Guess I'll have to try everything in my closet on and try to figure it out..

2 hours later*

Okay, I finally found what I'm gonna wear! After two hours of trying clothes on I decided to wear a black tank top, but it's kinda chilly out so I put on my red leather jacket, my black skinny jeans, my black knee high boots that tie up kinda like army boots or combat boots but they are high heeled boots and I love them, and I just straightened my long black hair and teased it a little and I adjusted my bangs to be slightly over my left eye, and I did pretty simple makeup, foundation, concealer under my eyes to brighten them, powder, a light pink blush, I contoured my nose, cheek bones, jaw line, and temples, a little purple eye shadow, a darker purple eyeshadow in the crease, black winged eyeliner only on my top lid, after I curled my lashes I put mascara on top and bottomed lashes, false eyelashes for volume and length, then some nude lipgloss that makes my lips look plump, pouty, and perfect for kissing. 

*Knock, knock* I heard on my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I asked standing up and grabbing my phone and purse.

"Can I come in?" I heard Ashley's sweet voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes you may." I Double check my makeup quickly and turned to face the door as I heard the door nob turning.

"Wow, Lyric you look amazing.." Ashley stood in the doorway amazed by what he saw, I blushed.

 "Thank you Ashley, you look pretty amazing yourself." I smiled as he walked over to me wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with no rips in them, a nice red button-up plaid shirt, a nice jean vest, black cowboy boots, and he had his hair perfectly straight, no eyeliner or anything just his plain handsome face.. He is so perfect..

"Ahh, but you my dear look way better then I ever could." He smiled and put his hands on my hips, I put my hands on his shoulders and chuckled.

"You must be blind or out of your mind, Outlaw." I looked into his eyes.

"Nope, I see just fine and I must say.. I'm lovin' the view right now." He smiled as his eyes studied my face, I smiled and took his face in my hands.

"And I love the view I have too.. But it would look better sitting across from me at dinner." I chuckled and kissed him on the lips quickly and walked out into the hallway.

"Lets go." He smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs, He opened the front door and let me out first then he stepped out and shut the door behind him and locked it and we headed to the car, he opened my car door for me, I got in and he shut the door then ran to the drivers side and got in buckled up and started the car, I buckled up and he drove of to heaven knows where...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Cliffhanger ahhhhhh! Haha hey y'all, I decided I should update since been almost a month since I updated this story! Hope y'all liked it! I will post part two tomorrow! Later! Love, Lindsay Outlaw~)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------