Hy

There was once a girl name Jane, she is six years old
. She loves her toys so much but her parents left her in a house alone. And they left but she dose not know why. 

One day she was at the kitchen and she wanted to make a jelly sandwich she got strawberries jelly jar but she jar fell on the floor . when she got it it was broken glass on the floor but she got the jelly off the floor and put it in the blender but she put glass in there too. so she started to blender and closed it and she saw a big glass in there she she opens the blender when is was still going she reached in there and she got the glass out and almost cut her fingers off!  Then she stop the blender and got her bread and she made her jelly sandwich.

When she got off the table she stepped in glass she screamed and ran to the bath room. She got a alcohol and a bandage rap and not it on her she stopped the bleeding and put the bandage on her foot. And as went to get her sandwich. When she finished the sandwich she went outside and play with her toys.

It got dark out so she went back inside and she went to take a shower. After her shower she went and out her pjs on but she heard something up stairs she went up stairs to check it out but she saw a shadow and she went down stairs and hide she kept saying "monster" "leave me and my toys alone" " you do this every day" then it left she went to sleep for the rest of the night.