Introduction

Hi welcome! You are all welcome here! If you come from my old abandoned story than welcome back my dear children!

I am a very successful YouTuber and Tiktoker. My name is Ariana Johnson. I had brown middle hair, a light brown eyes, and my skin is a light tan, etc. (Use your imagination to create however you think you look like, and "I" here means you)I got over 5 mil on my YouTube channel and 19 mil on my Tiktok account. I move into the hype house not too long ago. All of the people there are my best friends or let's say a family.
~~~start flashback~~~
My family abandoned me when I was 4 years old, they didn't even put me in a adoption center. They just left me in the middle of nowhere. But lucky for me, a lady found me while she went to grocery. She bring me to the police station and they found out who my parents was. They bring me back but my parents refuse to take me. The police was left with no choice but to bring me to a adoption center. The lady decided to adopt me cause she can't have kids. I live happily with her but when I turn 16, she passed away due to brain cancer. But lucky I start my social media account about 3 years before she die so I have a little head first.

I found an apartment and live there with my friend for a 5 years. We went to college together but the money I make everyday by working at Starbucks did not help me to paid my student loans so I have to stop college for a year now but my friend still go to school. Her family is rich but she always brag about how poor she is and how her family always suffer while going shopping with a Gucci bag😒 (you know when the rich and annoying kids always have an expensive bag with them and a sunglasses to their nose and always start bragging and always wear tight skirts and heels, yeah) I have to deal with her every single day. But it's ok, at least she pay 70% of the rents.

Until one day I got back from work and saw her doing "it" with my boyfriend, again. EVERY SINGLE TIME I FOUND A BOYFRIEND, SHE'LL DESTROYED OUR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN 2 TO 3 MONTHS, I FORGIVE HER FOR 3 TIMES BUT SHE'LL BE DOIN IT AGAIN!(Yes you got a boyfriend of 3 months I forgot to mention that before) I cried and start to attack her. She give my boyfriend 'the look'. He nodded and push me away from her and start yelling at me so he can protect her. He said I were too poor to be with him so he try to get my friend for the past 2 months without me knowing it. I cried and pack all my stuff.

I went to a cheapest hotel since I don't where else to go. I stay in that hotel for about 3 days when I got a DM's from Thomas, the owner of the Hype House. First he nicely invite me to the hype house and hang with them for a week. But after that week, they decided to let me stay and be apart of the Hype House when they heard my story and also they really like me but I don't know why cause I was really not that talkative and I was really hard to open out to someone cause I have been broken so many times. I look very scary and I will literally attack anyone if they annoy me cause I have anger issues. And yah end of flashback and now we're here, the present.

If I was in a good mood, I will literally flirted with anyone and saying stuff but the boy are really cool with it since they knew me and my personality, they knew I was just messing around. But if I'm in a bad mood, I will look like a fucking tiger who is ready to attack anything they see. That's why the boys are always watch out for me when I was in a bad mood but only the boys, I'll never attack the girls unless they are too bitchy.

Every boys in the house are scared of me when it's time of the months and maybe the girls too cause I always make the eyes, the demon eyes that everytime they looked at it, they'll sacred for their life or if that's what happen when people look at me lol. It's like they seen a ghost or some shit.

I guess that's all the information you guys needed for this story but if you want to asked anything if the story are too confused to you, you are welcome to asked!
Words count:823 words