•cruStyFAcE•

•(y/n) POV•

I walked towards UA but then I started to think. Their school is over so that means they are at home.. I dug my tablet from backpack and started to look where they live.

"Oh god I am idiot!" I said out loud when I read that they live in dorms. I laughed bit for my stupidity and continued walking. Then chicks started to tweet and I knew they wanted something to eat.

I squatted by the side of the road and grabbed a locust for chicks to eat. I gave the locust to the chicks and continued my journey.

•10 minutes later•

"Okay, here I am" I grinned and took my new ID card and opened gate for my self.
I took my tablet and looked where dorms are. I walked to the dorm building and took a deep breath. I put messy light blue wig on and hood to my head so that my face was covered in shadow. What, of course I am going to prank them!

I quietly walked inside the building, and looked around. I saw that Pikachu and Tape Dispencer were sitting on ground with Pink Queen, Sharkboi sat on the couch frame leaning BoomBoom who sat on the couch. And last but not least Punk God were sitting on stool.

I sneaked quietly to them as they talked and I squatted behind the couch. I waited some time and I grabbed Kirishima by the neck using only four fingers. "Tell me your deepest secrets and your friend will live" I aaid with my best Shigaraki imitation.

"What the fuck" Bakugo growled. "I watched boku no pico! Mina forced me to watch it" Denki cried out. "And you liked it!" Mina spit out grinning. I let go of Kirishima's neck "What the fuck man" I said with my normal voice. "Your not crusty face" Bakugo said and stared at me.

"Yeah i am not, why would man child have chicks?" I said and took hood off and wig. "Who are yo- GLITCHY!?" Mina screamed. "It's a me, Glitchy" I said starting with my best Mario imitation. "Damn, you really came" Jiro laughed. "Of course I cam here!" I proudly said.

"But I came here to cuddle. Do you want to watch The Greatest Showman or IT chapter two?"

(Are you peepz proud, I actually have made some chapterssss!)