𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Still with you - Jungkook              1:38─〇───── 3:59            ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

     1:38─〇───── 3:59
     ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

"Which color would you like to wear Tae?"Jungkook asked Taehyung with his hand still busy choosing the tie for the CEO.

"Any color is fine baby." Taehyung replied with a fond smile,looking at his adorable boyfriend that was so concentrated on choosing his tie.

It has been a month since Jungkook moved to live with him.The maids and bodyguard at the mansion was so surprised at how much Taehyung has changed.He barely in a bad mood and he smile a lot nowadays.

Taehyung lean down a bit and place a soft,tender kiss on the younger's forehead while he was tying his necktie.Jungkook's pale cheeks was tinted red before tiptoe to give the older a peck on his lip shyly.

Chu:I edit the prologue part and added Jungkook and Taehyung's height,so you can imagine the difference.

"Let's go you still need to help me with some work too."

"Don't forget to by macaroons for me,there's new flavors today Tae!!!"Jungkook exclaimed,eyes lit up when talking about the sweet.

"You eat sweets everyday,don't you get tired?"Taehyung asked,shaking his head but the smile was still there.The reporter gasped dramatically before replied.

"How can you say that hyungie?Sweets is the best!"

"Alright,my bad."

Taehyung has left his office to discuss about something with the management team,leaving Jungkook there to do his work.

Open his laptop he received an email from Junhyun.

I received all the details and your information already,currently I'm discussing about it with boss,thank you Jungkook and take care.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows.He hasn't send anything to the older lately.Is he sending it to the wrong person?But then again the email has his name.Jungkook was about to asked his senior about what he mean but got interrupted when the door opened,revealing Taehyung.

"I'm hungry baby let's go out and have lunch."Taehyung that was loosening his tie while speaking that he didn't Jungkook's expression.

"What's wrong?"The tycoon questioned the younger when he finally looked up and saw Jungkook's expression.

"It's just Junhyun hyung,the email he send is weird."

"Junhyun as in Lee Junhyun!?"Hearing the name make Taehyung blood boil with jealousy in some way,he doesn't like that boy one bit.

"Yeah,he said he already got the information and I don't remember sending him anything."

"Maybe he's just confused,now let's go bun."Taehyung grab Jungkook's hand gently making him stand up,Jungkook then shrugged it off thinking it's not a big deal.

After lunch Taehyung was working on the new casino designs.And again Jungkook managed to make his jaw dropped with surprise.At first he thought Jungkook was just a simple reporter but oh how wrong he was.

Right now the younger is helping him design the Outdoor Casino that Taehyung just won from the auction.

"Wow you're so good at drawings,bub."

"Thank you,I used to study about architecture as an extra major." Jungkook shyly replied,Taehyung looks at the small male in amusement,wondering how's that small brain of his managed to stored that much of knowledge.

"I can cook and bake too." Jungkook said and smiling proudly,showing his bunny teeth.

"Really?" Taehyung questioned in a teasing tone.

"Are you doubting my skill?" Jungkook asked with a pout on his pink lip,his nose scrunch up cutely.

"You're so scary glaring at me like that bunny."Booping his nose gently before lean in and kiss his pout away,Taehyung jokingly stated.

And to Taehyung surprise Jungkook cooked a lot of dishes for him when they're back home and Taehyung can't deny the fact that Jungkook is such a good cook but one thing Jungkook bad at is making coffee,it tastes horrible and that's because he hate drinking coffee,thinking the taste of his banana milk is much more better.

After done eating dinner Taehyung and Jungkook went upstairs,both are sleeping in the same room now.

The two fresh up and cuddle with each other before letting the sleepiness take over and fall into a deep slumber.

Well,only Jungkook apparently because Taehyung has woke up in the middle of the night and use Jungkook's laptop and send all the details he received from Mingyu to Junhyun and deleting it right after,this has happened for over a week now and his work is nearly success.

Just a bit more.

"I'm not going today Tae."Jungkook said when Taehyung comeback from his office another day,Jungkook didn't go to the company today,he just vomit in the early morning and decided to stay at home.

"But baby I have to attend the party."

"You can go I'll just stay at home."

"Bun I want to introduce my boyfriend to the world."

"Nobody wanna meet me hyungie."

"Baby please,I already bought your suit."

"Alright."

Taehyung found himself couldn't stop staring at the Jungkook when he come downstairs,the younger was looking like a pure little angel that make his heart skipped many beats.

"You're so beautiful baby." Taehyung compliments make Jungkook blush and muttered a small thank you

"Let's go we're already late."

"I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time." Jungkook said when they're in the car.

Taehyung only smile at him or more like a smirk?but Jungkook was too nervous to notice the expression on his face.

Right,it's tonight.

*run* bye I love you💙💜