Chapter 6

Y/N's p.o.v

I took the train to the other side of town where Katsuki lived.

I should've put more effort in trying to see him.

I just thought Katsuki had given up on me after I left.

I rushed down his street, running. If Enji had kept the letters from me, maybe he also lied about them moving.

I soon arrived in front of his house.

Everything looked the same.

Nothing changed. Nothing at all. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"One second!" I recognized that voice.  It was Matsuki's.

She opened the door and her facial expression turned to shock.

"Y..Y/N?"

"I'm... I'm so sorry..." I wrapped my arms around her  and pulled her into a tight hug and he put her arms around me to.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Can I come in?" She nodded and we both headed inside and sat down at the dining room table.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen you since I left Matsuki... I... I tried to contact you, Enji had said you guys wouldn't answer his calls and he even said that he stopped by here once and said you guys moved. I believed everything he said..." I felt slightly ashamed for believing what he said. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers.

She pulled me into a hug.

"Is Katsuki here? I need to talk to him. I tried talking to him after schoo-,"

"You got into UA!?" She seemed super excited. I nodded.

"I'm so proud," She gave me a genuine smile.

I smiled back. This felt nice...

"Anyway... I tried talking to him, but we got into an argument because we both weren't able to contact each other. I'm guessing he thought I ignored him after I left, which is what I thought when I wasn't able to contact you guys."

"He mentioned letters, so I searched through Enji's office and found them." I opened my bag and showed her the pile of letters in it.

"He's not here.  He hasn't been home since he left for school this morning, I just assumed he got held up at school or something... but after hearing you guys got into an argument..."

I realized what she meant.  He probably felt angry after our argument, meaning that he'll be somewhere blowing stuff up and taking his anger out.

He might not even come home tonight.  His anger sometimes... controls him.

"I'm gonna go find him." She nodded.  I got up and headed out the door.

"And tell him to bring his ass home and not throw a long anger tantrum! He has school in the morning!" She yelled.

"Okay!" I rushed out the door.

When we were younger, he'd have anger tantrums here and there.

But he always bottled up his anger, his real anger.  So whenever he got so angry at something or someone, he'd go to a specific spot that was abandoned and blow stuff up.

I rushed to a beach that no one used.  It was full of trash and junk.

It started raining when I arrived.

I saw explosions coming from there and I ran faster.

I stood on the beach and watched as he used his quirk over and over again.