It's Comedy AND Tragedy

June 29, 2015

(Somewhere between North and South Colonia)

"I mean, they haven't even tried to stop me! What the hell is wrong with them?" Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy and a woman sat outside an abandoned house. It was wrecked, but it was in good enough condition to stay for a little while. The woman had emerald green eyes and long black hair with two strands that were styled like dreadlocks. She wore a neon green half shirt, a bandana with a skull and crossbones on it of the same color, jeans, and a belt that was crooked on her waist. She just looked at him with a blank expression as he talked. She never spoke, she just listened and commanded. She turned and looked east. She was still listening to him, but she was focused on watching for anyone who was coming their way. Suddenly, she saw two men wearing Navy Seal uniforms. She whirled her head around and glared at Jimmy. He fell out of his chair.

"Holy shit! You scare me every time you do that! What's wrong?" he said as he got back up.

She pointed at the men.

"Oh. Navy Seals? Fun."

He stood up and grabbed his gun.

"I'll be back."

She watched him walk towards the Navy Seals and reload his revolver.

I swear to God, Jimmy thought, if looks could kill, she'd have killed me a long time ago.

"Hey there. You guys lost?" he asked the two.

One of them scowled. "You know very well why we are here, 'Saint Jimmy.' Don't toy with us."

"You are under arrest by order of the President of the United States," the other one said sternly.

"Oh, wow! I feel honored! He actually does care about someone besides himself!"

One tried to grab Jimmy's arm but he hit his hand away.

"What the fuck did you just try to do?" he snapped as he raised his gun.

"Sir, don't do this or we will be forced to-!"

Jimmy shot him twice. The other raised his pistol and shot. It hit him in the shoulder. Jimmy glared at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?" he yelled.

"Now come with me or I will shoot again."

"OH HELL NO!! I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU AFTER YOU JUST SHOT ME IN MY FUCKING SHOULDER!! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THROUGH BETTER YOU IDIOT!!"

Jimmy took his gun in one hand and shakily shot the man four times. He held his shoulder and walked back to the woman. She stared at his wound and ran inside. He dropped his revolver on the ground and sat down. She came back out with cloth and gauze and wrapped the wound.

"Thanks... damn... I needed that."

She nodded.

June 30, 2015

(Somewhere in South Colonia)

"When was the last time you heard anything about 'Saint Jimmy?'" Gloria asked a Southern Colonian Vigilante.

"The last time I did was when he killed Jesus of South Colonia."

"Can you take me to his body?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The Vigilante led Christian and Gloria over to the corpse that was once Kyle. Flies had begun to swarm it.

"Here. He did the same thing he had done with any other agent; He shot them, took their communicator, smashed it, and left."

Christian looked for any kind of clue as to where he may have gone. Gloria did the same and something caught her eye.

"Look over here," she gestured to Christian.

He walked over beside Gloria. She picked up a small piece of paper with writing on it.

"What is that?"

"A note..."

They began to read the note:

--->

"Hey, you two! You know who you are. I knew you'd find this note. Because of this, you're probably the last two left or you're disregarding what I said and coming after me...Most likely the second one. Anyway, if you're lucky, the arrow on the note is pointing in the direction I went. Good luck on your 'hunt,' though, I know you won't survive.

-Jimmy"

"What the fuck...He's nuts."

"I kind of figured that he wasn't exactly right in the head, but this is something I wouldn't expect--even from him."

"Well, the note was here and the arrow was pointing..."

Christian pointed north.

"...That way so unless it was moved, he's heading for North Colonia."

"I don't think it was moved. He put a rock on top of it."

"Alright then. We're going north."