Spiritual | Voting

If you entered your book in the Spiritual genre of The Asian Awards 2020, then you can proceed to enter your book for the special categories in this genre.

If you are not sure which genre you entered your book in, please head to our profile and look through the reading lists with genre names.

If you do not know how to enter your book for the special categories given below, please check the chapter titled "Special Category Entry & Voting".

Comment in-line here to tag your friends or anyone else who might be interested in voting for your book. You cannot tag anyone elsewhere.

» Voting rules:

1.  Each individual (including judges) can only vote for three books in each category.

2. Participants (those who have entered a book in the contest) may vote for three books in each category.

3. You may only vote once (throughout the voting duration) in each category. Multiple votes in the same category is not allowed.

4. No irrelevant comments should be made in the voting sections. No tagging, no conversations and no wishing anyone good luck. This is for us to count the votes accurately.

5. In-line comments only. If you do not have it enabled you can easily turn it on in the settings on the top right corner when you tap on the screen. If your comment isn't in-line then it won't be counted.

Please follow the rules above to make sure your vote is counted. We won't comment saying it's accepted or rejected. We will simply ignore votes that are wrongly done.

We have been extremely lenient in the past but to ensure this process is fair, we urge you to follow the rules properly.

Here is how you can vote for an entry:

1. Go to the chapter with the title of the genre you want to vote in.

2. Go to the in-line comments of the special category you want to vote in.

3. Find the book you want to vote for in the comments.

4. Find the comment that has the title of the book you want to vote for.

5. Reply to that comment with "Voted".

If you are still confused, please check the chapter titled "Special Category Entry & Voting" for a photo-demonstration on how to vote. If that doesn't do it then comment here.

» Your vote will not be counted if you fail to follow the rules.

» Fan votes carry 60% weightage to win in this category so please vote. 

Below are the special categories:

Best Couple

Best Friendship

Best Cliffhanger

Best Plot Twist

Best Protagonist

Best Antagonist

Good luck!