Ch. 2

"Don't let them win." the blonde continued.

"D-Don't let who win?" Michael asked, confused.

"The voices. They're trying to trick you, Michael." the blonde replied.

"You know about those? Wait, how do you know my name?" Michael asked, with wide eyes.

"I was sent to protect you, Michael. You see, I am a white lighter." the blonde admitted.

Michael just stared at the blonde boy, like he was insane. "A what now?" he asked.

"A white lighter. A magical, humanoid being, with healing abilities, sent to protect the innocent." the blonde explained.

"I-I.... Wha...?" Michael stuttered. It was a lot for the boy to take in.

"It's okay, Michael. I know this must be hard for you to take in. My name is Luke, by the way." Luke said, placing a hand on Michael's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Michael was starting to get over the shock.

"Now we need to cast the Dark lighter out of you. That's the being causing the voices." Luke explained.

"How do we do that?" Michael asked.

"Let me show you." Luke said, placing his hands on either side of Michael's head.

Luke's hands began to glow, and there was a soft jingling sound. Michael's eyes went wide, as he felt a tingling sensation throughout his whole body. A few moments later, Luke removed his hands from Michael's head.

The red head blinked a few times. "The voices.... They're gone." Michael said, astonished.