Thank You

Chase's POV

It was lunchtime, and Zuma wanted to talk. "Okay Zuma, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him, tilting my head.

He responded angrily. "DO YOU LIKE MY CRUSH!?" A low growl escaped his throat.

I shook my head."No Zuma. You know I like Marshall and-" He cut me off before I could finish.

"Shut up and explain. Why did you blush when Rocky whispered something to you?" He asked, getting up in my face.

"Zuma, you don't have to be jealous. He asked me about Marshall being cute when he's asleep,"

I watched as Zuma became embarrassed and calmed down. "Oh...sorry" I laughed a little and said that it's fine. After lunch I went to my class and waited for the professor to show up.

Rocky's POV

It's lunch time and I saw Zuma and Chase talking to each other. I walked towards them to see what was going on.

As I got closer, Zuma seemed to be angry at Chase. I didn't know why not until he yelled.

"DO YOU LIKE MY CRUSH!?" What is he talking about? I thought to myself, confused.

"No Zuma, you know I like Marshall and-" Zuma cut him off. I couldn't take it anymore, so I just ran to my next class.

When I reached the classroom, I saw Skye so I hugged her. "Rocky? What's wrong?" She asked, sounding worried.

"Z-zuma. H-H-he's scary when he's mad. H-he was talking to Chase when all of a sudden he yelled at him...It was so scary. I thought he changed?" I stuttered quickly, fear taking over.

"It's okay Rocks, I'm here. You shouldn't expect so much from that bully," Skye said as I saw Zuma walk in."Hey Rock-" He began, but I cut him off.

"Sorry, I have to go to the restroom," I said quickly as I ran out and into the bathroom.

"I thought he changed! I thought he would change to be good!? He said he'll do it for his crush but I bet she won't like him anymore!" I screamed. A minute later, I went back to the room and sat in my chair.

Zuma's POV

After I ate I went to the bathroom, but as I was taking a pee, I heard someone come in and he suddenly screamed. "I thought he changed! I thought he would change to be good!? He said he'll do it for his crush but I bet she won't like him anymore!"

Then it struck me, because I knew who it was, it was Rocky. "Oh my, what have I done? Stupid Zuma, shouldn't have done that, shouldn't have let jealousy get the best of me," I thought to myself.

A minute later I heard he left the restroom. "I need to talk to him," I said as I washed my paws and also left the restroom.

I went to the classroom and sat on my seat. "Rocky?" I whispered but he didn't respond.

I asked him once again but same response, just then the teacher came in and began to discuss the lesson, and the day went on.

Rocky hasn't talked to me and now he's ignoring me. A few minutes later, class is about to end and he's still ignoring me.

Chase's POV

After an hour class ended, I went out to the parking lot to get my car and went to the hospital.

A few minutes of driving and I finally arrived at the hospital, got out of my car and went inside.

As I entered the hospital and got to Marshall's room, I noticed it was a bit noisy and also heard a familiar voice.

I entered the room and was surprised to see that Marshall was finally awake. "Marshall, you're awake?" I said surprised.

"Yeah and may I ask why are you here?" He asked, tilting his head in surprise and confusion.

"Oh uhm, well I'm the one giving you notes and everything also I was here yesterday and the day before," I shyly said.

"Thanks Chase, that's so kind of you," He smiled as I blushed. "Also he's the one who saved you from the accident" Jewel, Marshall's mom, said.

"Thanks again Chase," Marshall said again smiling. "You're welcome Marsh," I said as I smiled.

"Can we talk outside Chase?" Jewel asked, placing her paw on my shoulder.

"Oh...uh..sure," I agreed as she led me out into the hall and into an empty waiting room.

____________________________________

Sorry for long wait, I've been busy a lot lately