tatrumns....

* thud*

Heels..broked..xian twisted his feet and fell on ground,with loud bang..

Yibo's legs..moved forward ,as he ran to xian..but cheng being the closest was first to reach..him..Cheng helped xian to sit on the floor,..as yibo reached him,.. kneeing just infront of him.. followed by others..gathering xian....

" Xian are you okk..you got hurt??" Yibo asked soflty..in corcern.

Xian didn't reply...he was just hanging his head down.... raising others.. heartbeat.

" Xian, don't remain silent..say something" yang asked.

Xian remain silent..no word came out......in his fear..yibo moved his hand forward, touching his(xian) chin, as he raised xian face,to look....his heart skipped a beat.... seeing xian watery eyes,..tear rolled down his cheeks....yibo trembled, as cold salty water fall on his palm.. pulling back them (hands)at once..

" My leg.." xian screamed in pain..it was terrible for others ear..but yibo was lost..

" My leg..it broked..fffu..fiu.." xian started blowing thin air, from his month.... trying to heal the pain.. thinking that it reaches, his feet..

" ..it hurts...my foot fractured..do something..it hurts.." xian screamed..while crying.

" Okk..quiet..let's take him to infirmary.." Hakarian said....

Hearing him,xian panicked....not because he was going to infirmary..but the dress he was wearing....as they about to move..xian stopped them..

" No..not infirmary..."

" Why don't you feel pain..??"

"..it hurts...." Xian replied.. sobbing..
" Then stop refusing.." they move forward to help him .

" No.. wait..wait.. atleast let me change..I can't go like this..in this dress.." xian pleased,.. others face palmed....

" Off..ohhh..xian you have lots of tatrumns..you are in pain, still thinking about clothes.." xue said as he made xian to get up..

"..I will take little time..please let me change.... everyone will laugh,.. seeing me.." xian requested..but no use.

Xue helped,Cheng as he pulled xian on his back.. giving him back ride..

" Don't worry,no one will recognize you,they will just think,I am carrying a girl not boy...beside if they do,..boys will fell for you..and girls will burn in jelousy.." Cheng teased ..

" No..put me down..I don't want go...put me down now...

.stop....put me down.." xian yelled ,but seeing his shout going in vain..he stopped, and tried to hide his face..behind long fakehair..he was wearing.. ridding on Cheng back...

" Yibo what are you still sitting there..let's go.." shouted ziji..

Yibo was still sitting , on the ground..same place, frozen.. staring his palm.. sparkling diamond....in it.. priceless ,..tears that just dropped down from xian eyes.... leaving his place,as it fell on yibo's hand giving him , strange sensation....his heart beat was not normal, it pained somewhere inside yibo's body..but where..why??..

Hakarian grabbed yibo's hand,as he dragged him..out, following xian,and others to the infirmary .

Luch break, had already over..all were back in there class....only few were romeing in the collidoor, ..one who usually bunk classes....not paying much focus on nearby happening....busy enjoying , wasting precious hour....so xian and others didn't caught much attention..