Pure

Heyyy...

This is my second one shot book..

It is for #efaawards

Genre:Chicklist

Exact words:4003

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sitting on the bed avni was caressing the t shirt which she designed by her own....

Vid listen na see once how it is i did by myself...

Nhi avni not now why you do these kind of stuffs you know what i literally don't like all this nonsense....

But vid i made for us it is my love for you...

Are u sure avni u know i don't like spending money that too in useless things so pleasee i request you stop spending your money and time in useless things it's not worth...nd what are all these u are destroying the fabric  he told while streching the t shirt...

But vid i haven't used your money in that  i have made this from my expenses...

Avni will you please stop your unnecessary talks i have a call to attend ...nd for god sake be quiet for a moment...

Her eyes started forming tears listening to vidyut's words...

After few moments avni also got a call and she exclaimed with joy seeing the caller id nd shouted not bothering about the surroundings...

Vidyut saw her shouting nd gets angry seeing avni...but avni is least bothered about it because she was happy seeing the call...

So she didn't paid attention to vidyut...

Hiiiie neeeeeeiluuu yrr kitne dino baad yaad nhi ati tujhe meri  aa gya tu avni said bit louder...

Vidyut gets more angry listening Neil's name.....

Okie i willl comee haan haan he is also good avni spoke looking at vid.

After disconnecting the call vidyut sat infront of avni .

What was that avni can't you speak in a low voice or you have the habit of irritating me and where u and neil are planning to go..

Wo wo vid hum sham me cafe cafe ja rhe hai bs  avni spoke trembling..

Stop shivering avni are u a small kid nd you will not go as there is a party at my boss's home so we are going there...

Whattttt noooo plsss vid he is coming after sooo many days and i want to meet him pleaseee avni said in loving way...

I said no and you can meet him afterwards also he is not going anywhere but today is party nd no one will wait for you to start their party..

So why we are going there...

Stop it avni enough is enough you are speaking too much vid said while waking out from the room...

What happened to him today why is he behaving like a weirdo...

Avni got up from the bed nd went to search the clothes from cupboard for the party..

Yes she is going with vidyut as she has no other option than that...

Avni  mehta a girl with many dreams.. she comes from a rich  family .She always finds happiness in little things. Although she had a family but she stays away from them because of studies nd in the form of love from parents she receives money every month for her studies nd luxuries.  She is leaving with vidyut.They both are in living relationship . Avni had meet him in clg .