☁︎𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍!𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 | 𝚗𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔/𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚞 ☁︎

Here we go the first one-shot in this book please request some in the comments if you want one. I hope you like my Pansexual flag with a pan on that I drew cause it took a while casue I suck at drawing. It's actually my backround on my profile lmao. They are in college by the way and Deku doesn't go to college. And Bakugou isn't as hot headed but is still quite angry. Anyways on with the story:

"Hey Bakubro can we come and hang out with you tonight. Like at your house." Asked Kirishima as he was walking towards his last lecture of the day with the "Bakusquad".

"Uuuh sure, but my boyfriend lives with me so you better not mind."He replied

They all were quite exited as Bakugou talks about his boyfriend all of the time and have wanted to see him for ages.

"Hey Bakugou we could turn this into a movie night then we could sleep over what do you say. Your boyfriend could join us." Sero said

" I jolly well hope so. I wouldn't leave him out of this what type of boyfriend do you think I am. And sure, but he won't be able to watch any films though."

"Why not"asked Mina, confused like the others.

"He's blind you idiots" he said as he walked into the classroom.

~ Time skip by me quoting Shakespeare: That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet.~

As Katsuki got up and left, the other 4 students hurridly packed their computers and notes into their bags and rushed to follow the loud blonde.

After making their way through multiple halways they finally made it to the car park outside the school.

"get in your cars and follow me and don't get lost will ya." Bakugou requested as he got into his car and startde the engine.

"Alrighty captain"Kaminari joked. The others started to laugh as well but stopped instantly when Bakugou gave them a death stare.

They all got in their cars and followed the ash-blonde towards his appartment.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After about 10 minutes in the car the all pulled into an apartment building carpark. Once they had all parked, they met Bakugou at the bottom of a set of stairs.

"Hey Bakubro! What's your boyfriends name? It's just you haven't ever told us." Kirishima said careful not to anger the other boy.

"His name is Izuku Midoryia."he said in a monotone voice" And one day he will be Izuku Bakugou"

Kamanari choked on the water he didn't actually have in his mouth and started coughing crazily."what??" he said inbetween coughs

"You heard me dunce face: one day he will be called Izuku Bakugou"

They walked in silence the rest of the way thinking what their friend had just told them. They were all thinking the same thing:

'How does Bakugou's boyfriend do it?? How does he love hime so much, Bakugou loves no one like this. Not even his own mother!'

"'ere we are dipshits. Now do what I say when we get in or i'll kick you all out, ok?"

They all knew it wasn't really a question at all and more of a threat. After they all nodded Katsuki showed a small smile and turned to the door.

"Oh and I hope you like dogs"

He put the key in the door and turned it and the all heard a bark on the other side and a shuffling of feet.

They door fell open to reveal a large grey huskey with a short boy with messy green hair holding onto it's harness behind him.

"Kat?? Your home and your not alone who is with you??" the smaller boy they had come to realise was Midoryia asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yep it's me baby and these are my friends they are just going to hang out and maybe sleep teh night, ok!" he said is the softest voice his friends had ever heard.

The younger boy nodded and Katsuki smiled and started putting something on his wrist.

"Hey put these on" he said turning around and presenting braclets with bells on. They all nodded and attached the onto their own wrists.

After they had finished the ash blonde turned around and picked up the greenette and let him hang on quoala style.

He laughed softly when the younger boy burried his head in the olders neck. Izuku lifted his head and leant in to kiss his boyfriend and Katsuki did the same, meeting in the middle with a sweet kiss.

Bakugou's friends 'awwwwed' at the sight.

"Alright shut up and don't take those braclets they help Izu locate you so he does't freak out when you suddenly start talking to him. Oh and the dog, he is called Bean-Boy. Don't judge the name! He doesn't bite by the way, well not always." he said with a smirk and left with the green-headed quoala attached to him.

This meant, of course, he left his friends behind a barrier called Bean-boy.

"Nice doggy. Nice doggy" Kamanari repeated as he tried to get through but Bean-Boy snapped at him leaving Denki squealing and hiding behind Mina.

"Bean-Baby come here please" they heared the younger boy call out from the room they guest was the kitchen.

The dog instantly stopped snarling and trotted of towards the room where he heard his master calling from wagging his tailing while doing so.

><><><><><><><><><><
time skip to dinner

Bakugou had cooked the entire meal with his boyfriend on the front of him burring (?) his head in his neck, and his friends where amazed.

They all sat at the table and started to eat when they saw Bakugou tap the table beside Izuku's nife and fork and the short boy smile and pick them both up and start to eat.

They all enjoyed the meal and talked about many things and found out that he and Midoryia had been dating since they were 14 which means they had been dating for almost 6 years.

After they all finished they cleared the plates and went into the living room and Bakugou suggested they play Mario Cart, they all agreed and Izuku climbed between his boyfriend legs and slumped back onto his chest and Bakugou just let out a small laugh.

Half way through a game with Denki and Katsuki, Izuku asked if his boyfriend was winning and smilled even brighter when he was told that his boyfriend was, in fact, winnng.

They continued to play for a few more hours until it started to get dark. Bakugou liffted his boyfriend up and placed him back on the sofa and shut the curtains to the two windows in the room.

When he got back he lifted his boyfriend up again and placed him on his once again. Ten minutes later Bean-Boy jumped up next to them on the sofa and walked closer to his two owners and squashed onto Bakugou's lap aswell.

Izuku felt the warmth of his dog and laughed quietly and hugged his dog round the neck.

Even though it was small and quick they all saw Bakugou smile down the two in his lap.

' This is my family' Bakugou thought as he smiled down at his boy and his dog 'This is my life'

__________________
(1230) words

First story in this book is a bit of Bakudeku fluff

And if you want to request something please comment:
the ship
the au
fluff or angst
good or bad ending
please put these in one comment that way it is easier for me to see and read.