☆𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚊 | 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚞/ 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏☆

This is a no quirk story I just couldn't fit it in the title sorry xx

><><><><><><><><><
no one's pov

Midoyia was not having a good day. Fist of all, he forgot his physics (i fxxking hate physics nothing ever makes sence) homework and had a detention at luch. Second of all, his mum was on a business trip so he would have to walk the 5miles it was back to his house in the cold rain. And last but not least, he couldn't find his boyfriend. Well the last one wasn't much of a problem, but he still wanted to find him.

Shoto Todoroki is the name of his boyfriend. He has hair the droop messily around his ears that is half white and half red. And then he has heterochromia, one of his eyes is a beautiful greeny-blue and the other one is a sharp and serious grey. He also has a large birthmark on his left side that covers his eye (i know it is not a birthmark but for this story it is so piss of).

Izuku barged his way through the crowed around the lockers to reah his, which inconviently is at the top. He reaches up almost dropping all of his stuff.
"Need any help with that, baby?" he hears a sweet voice say.
He turns around to see his boyfriend standing there with a small smile across his face.
"yes please. I also need a hug! can you supply me one of those?"
The taller boy laughes and nodded.

He opend his boyfrieds locker and took the books out of his arms and settled them in before grabbing  a lunch box and shutting the door. He turned around and hugged his boyfriend who was a good foot- and-a-bit shorter than him. ( Deku is 5,1 in this story and Todo is 6,4. I dont know there real hights but for this story these are them).

"So, baby, what's wrong? You don't act like this at school unless something is wrong!" The heterochromic boy asked loocking down and the sad lil boi who was looking back up at him.
"Well... I forgot my physics homework and got a detention and then i have to walk home in the rain and I feel like shit."
"Hey... you never swear. And fuck Mr Shrimp, you shouldn't worry about the detention you don't even need to go."
Izuku looked up puzzled at his boyfriend.
"So you mean... we like...skip?"
"that is exactly what i mean. You coming?" he said as he let go of his boyfriend.

The younger boy nodded and trailed behind his boyfriend. When they got to a bussier corridoor Midoryia reached out for his boyfriends hand so not to get lost. The elder happily took his hand and slowed down so they could walk next to each other.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Once they had gotten out of the school they headed towards the carpark which was round the front of the buildig.
"Umm... Shoto?"
"yeah?"
"can i have a piggy back?" he questioned
He didn't get a verbal answer, just his boyfriend squatting down infront of him. H said 'Thank you' before carefully climbing on and wrapping his leggs around Todoroki's waist and dangling his arms loosly around his neck.

"please tell me if i get too heavy Shoto."
"even if you were too heavy i wouldn't tell you, baby. I like carrying you anyway."
Izuku blushed at this and burried his head in the other boy's neck. Shoto just laughed. Midoryia liked the smell of his boyfriend and he could smell him very well from where he was. He started to unconsiously sniff, tryingto get more of his boyfriends scent. (this is not an omega verse so he is not smelling his scent gland or whatever they have it is just his smell. Like how everyone smells different. i hope you know what i mean)

Shoto gave a content sigh "Do i really smell that good, baby?" he said in a joking tone.
This was when Midoryia finally realised what he was doing. "Oh god i'm so so so sorry!" he said actually getting worried that he did something that mad the other uncomfortable.
"Hey, baby, it's fine i was joking. See? I didn't make me uncomfortable, infact I kinda like it. Y'know what? Put my hoody on aswell" he said trying to calm th other boy down.
The younger of the two nodded. They reached Shoto's car moments later and Izuku slipped of Shoto's back and recieved his hoody.
The hoody was slightly to big for Todoroki so It was massive on Midoryia. And when i say massive i mean down-to-his-knees massive. Deku scrunched up some of the hoody, after putting it on, put his nose to it and took a deep breath in. He wispered a small 'thank you' which made the other laugh lightly and rufflr his hair.

They both got in the car and started the 10 minute drive back to the elders house. During the drive, Shoto couldn't help but sneek glances at his boyfriend who was conent with fidling with the sleeves of the hoody which went a good 25cm past his hands. As they were drawing near to Shoto's house Midoryia remembered that his stuff, minus his lunch, were at school in his locker. He decide not to tell Shoto as he didn't want him to waist his petrol on driving back to school.

They arrived at the house not long after and got out of the car and headed inside.
"Hey baby? Go up to my room, I'll join you in a minute." Midoryia nodded and headed up the stairs and along the corrider until he reached a door he had been through many times. He pushed it open and ventured into the room and over to the bed. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it befor jumping onto the bed.

About 5 minutes later Shoto walked thorugh the door with a tray that had sweets, chocolates, popcorn and drinks for them both. He put the trya down on the end of the bed and climbed on before grabbing the controller.
"what do you wanna watch baby?"
"Could we watch Haikyu?"
"Sure! One sec."
He turned on the TV and found Haikyu on some legal anime app. He put the controller down after he selected an episode they both wanted to watch. He carefully removed the pillow that was in his boyfriend's grasp. The younger looked at the other one confused.
"Hugg me instead, baby"
Midoryia blushed, but he did shuffle over so he was almost on his boyfriend and hugged him while resting his hea on his shoulder.

They watched about half a season until they decided to stop watching it and do something else. Shoto gently moved Izuku so he was laying and not sitting and then layed down himself. Midoryia, who was only just about awake, snuggled closer into his boyfriend, so his head was near his neck.
"Thank you."
"It's ok baby, I would happily do this with you whenever." he bent his neck slightly and placed a light kiss on the green mop infront of him.
Izuku noticed this and returned the favor by lightly kissing the others neck (not sexually but in a cute and soft way).
They repeated this process for another 5 mins until Izuku didn't return with a kiss, but words.
"I love you" it was his first time saying it. Shoto had said it multiple times before, but Izuku had said that he didn't think that he was quite there yet and Shoto was perfectly fine to wait until he could.
"I love you too, baby"
<><><><><><><><><

so i finished this one before the kiribaku model au draft I have so i decided to post this as the book only has one part to it
once again please request one-shot au's so i can write them
that means I need a ship, an au, type (fluff, agnst ect)