Chapter 3, To Confess or Not To Confess Part 2 (No One's POV)

~Time skip to Rei at School~

Rei walked through the hallway toward his locker when he noticed two people standing by it. Rei sighed as he approached the two,

"Yo Chase, Sam, what's up?" The two boys by the locker turned to Rei and smiled, waving at him. The boy named Chase
fistbumped Rei before speaking, "Hey Rei, what's up birthday boy?"

Rei rolled his eyes, "Eh, not much has happened today... Same ol' same ol', I suppose ".
This got Sam to raise an eyebrow, before asking with a huge smirk on his face, "So, your hot babe of a mother didn't do anything special for you? No BJ or anything?~"
This caused Rei to stop and glare harshly at his perverted friend. Even though Sam and Chase were his friends, he didn't tell them about his feelings for Nicole. However, they still made perverted comments about her to Rei, seeing as they aren't really "mother and son" and they're only a few years apart in age. Plus, he had to admit, Nicole was pretty hot.

Sam continued to speak, "If Nicole were MY mother, we would be having s...se....se... we'd be doing all kinds of things every day and night. Rei you lucky son of a bitch, I hate you..." Rei once again rolled his eyes at his friend, before smacking his upside the head.

"Just shut the hell up Sam, no one wants to hear your perverted fantasies."

Chase joined in, slightly disgusted and cringing at Sam's words, "Agreed. Sam, what you just said is just sick. Mother's and son's shouldn't do that kind of stuff, it's disgusting and vile. It's just... wrong. Right, Rei?"

Rei froze. He knew that Chase was right, this kind of thing was not normal. Even though him and Nicole weren't remotely related, it was still wrong. "Regardless of blood relation, she is my mother... but still... Are these feelings really that horrible?" he wondered. Hesitating slightly, Rei responded to Chase's question.

"Y-Yeah... I-I agree with Chase, Sam. You shouldn't think stuff like that."

"Hmm, whatever..." Sam said, shrugging. Obviously he didn't care what his friends thought about his weird fantasies. Rei thought of what to say next, hoping to change the subject

RIIING!

Rei jumped slightly, almost forgetting that he was in a school. "T-There's the bell, let's get to class guys!" he said, before rushing down the hallway to class, leaving his friends behind. They stood there perplexed at their friend's behavior before shrugging it off and walking to there class as well.

.
.
.

All throughout class, Rei kept thinking about what Chase said earlier. He was a Christian, so it was obvious that he thought incest was gross, but it still hurt Rei. He knew that no matter what he said, no matter what he did, he would always be Nicole's son.
"It's like they always say, 'The truth hurts'."
But even with that thought in mind, Rei still wanted to be more to Nicole than just her son. He wanted to be treated not like a kid, but a man. He wanted not to be her son anymore, but rather... her lover.

"That's it I've made up my mind, tonight I'm going to confess to her. I don't care if she rejects me anymore, I just want my feelings to be acknowledged!"
And so, Rei finally answered the question he'd been asking himself for years since he met Nicole.

'To confess or not to confess...'?

Definitely confess.

______________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

I apologize for putting this story off for so long, for a long time I lost interest... HOWEVER, I will be getting back into this one. Don't worry, I'll still keep with my other story, "Fell Underneath".
Also, know that each new update will take a while to be made and uploaded, as I have school to focus on at the moment.

Thank you all for voting this story, even though it's only 2-3 chapters long. It really means a lot, and it motivates me to keep on writing. So, I'll be working on chapter 4 for, "In Love With My 'Mother'" and chapter 8 and 9 for my Undertale fan story, "Fell Underneath", so please keep an eye out for those.

Anyway guys, thanks for reading "In Love With My 'Mother'", stay tuned for more updates.

Bye~ ^w^