Chapter 4

V's POV: 

I woke up by the noise of someone screaming in the hall. Who dares to wake me up this early? It's 6:50 a.m. and Saturday! I was so tired of all the meetings I had this week and finally got a day off after such a long time. I get out of bed, wear my black silk gown, and leave the room... As I head downstairs I hear a familiar voice in the mansion trying to calm someone who is throwing a tantrum. I stand near the room in which all the drama was going on and see RM and Jungkook panicked. RM fully dressed up in his three-piece suit while JK is still in his pajamas...
RM: Jk!! I told you to get ready on time. When will you grow up? Its 7:50, you'll be late!
JK: Hyung, I'm sorry. I forgot to set up my alarm.
Where do these two young men think they are going this early? Wait... Am I forgetting something??
Shit! Shit! Shit! I forgot! It's JK's 1st day of college and I am invited there as the main guest. How could I... It's all because of the drink I had last night with Suga Hyung. How can he drink such strong liquids all the time?? It's one of the reasons the Mafia King is always sleepy... I laugh at myself...
Namjoon thinks that he's too smart? Well not in front of me. It's still 6:55 a.m. and he's torturing poor Kookie...
RM: You quickly pack your stuff and get dressed, I'll get V-
Me: No need! I'm already here.
Jk: Hyung you're not ready..... We're getting late!
Me: Namjoon-aah you think that you're smarter than me? Think you can easily fool me like JK?
RM: Ok... Now shut up and have breakfast. I already told the maid to prepare it for you guys and get ready within half an hour. When I'm back, I need to see both of you ready.
Me: Yaa Namjoon-aah join us for breakfast.
RM: I've got some work I'll be back to pick up.
Saying this RM quickly heads out. He's always busy with his company's work, meetings, and visits to construction sites and then he has me and JK to keep a daily check on..... 
JK: What's going on? Weren't we getting late???
Me: Naaah! Namjoon changed the time from the clock to 7:50. It's still 6:57 a.m. 
JK: How can he do that to me? I was dreaming of a large white bird crossing an estuary with a long orange beak at sunset. The trees trembled and became like herds of animals running around across the other side of the estuary. He almost tortured me to death.
Me: JK listen! You need to hide your soft baby side. You are a grown ass man. Most importantly you are a Mafia leader. I, RM and Suga have been training you for the last few years. How can you even...
JK: I'm hungry...
He says with a cute pout.
Me: AISH... This kid! Let's go and have breakfast.

30 mins later:
Me: JK where the fuck are you. RM's here
JK: I'm here.. Let's go
Me: You got your stationary stuff and all? 
JK: Hyung, don't ask me such questions. I'm a grown-ass man after all.
Me: Do you have your stuff you grown-ass man?
JK: Nope!
Me: WHAT THE-
JK: Of course I have, let's go!
Me: What about your dance outfit? You'll be performing right?
JK: I have it! Now let's go
RM: (from inside of the car) Are you two done?
Me: TCH TCH TCH!

The whole ride was silent as I was busy checking the new sketches my employees sent me, while JK (THE GROWN-ASS MAN) was playing games on his phone and RM as usual, discussing something on his phone with one of his contractors. 

15 mins later:
As our car enters the college gate everyone just gathers around to get pictures, etc. We have our security which walks us through the crowd to the officials' area where I meet the Dean who hands me the bouquet and we have our photoshoot. I mean it's a college but still, people won't stop.

 I mean it's a college but still, people won't stop