Warped Tour 2014

Hey my name is Izzabelle Montgomery. I am 17 years old. My favorite bands are Get Scared, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, Beartooth, Dead Rabbitts, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Echosmith, Motionless in White, and more!! (A/N: ANYONE WHO LIKES THESE BANDS ARE AUTOMATICALLY MY BEST FRIENDS!! Literally these bands are some of the ones I like... Cx) I have been in a small orphanage since I was 11 when my mother and father died on a plane crash. My best friend is Xavier Lancaster. I have been saving up for the 2014 warped tour concert in my area and, .I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH TO GET THE TICKETS!!! Its 3 o' clock on a "warm" (actually hella cold) friday afternoon after school I am walking to the Venue where it will be held. In less then 10 minutes I am at the venue, I proceed to the Box Office to get my ticket. I walk up to the woman who is sitting at the ticket thing (I have no idea what it is called???).
"Hey, Ashley!! I would Like to buy a ticket for Warped Tour that will be held here, in 3 months.", I say.
"OK, that would be $38. Izzabelle.", Ashley says. I hand her my money as she does whatever it is to get the tickets. Ashley and I have known each other for as long as I remember. Now that I think about it whenever I come in and buy tickets it seems that she is the only who works here. After about 5 long minutes of waiting she hands me my ticket,
"Thanks, Ashy!!!", I squeal and hug her in excitement.
"No problem, Izzy", she says and chuckles and hugs me back.
"Well I better be getting back to the house or Omega will get worried", I say.
"Ok Izzy be safe!!", Ashy says.
"I will see you around Ashy!!!", I say as i start walking back out.As I head out the door the rush of cold air hits me hard. Grabbing my Drop Dead hoodie from my bag and putting it on I slowly make my way back down the block down to the orphanage. About 10 minutes pass by and I find myself in front of a place I've called home for the past 6 years. I walk in to find Omega on the phone. When she sees me her eyes soften and the tension leaves the air. I sheepishly hold up the ticket in my hand and look down. Omega looks down in disbelief and shakes her head while chuckling. I grin and walk up to my room. I am grateful that the orphange I have been at doesn't have that many kids here. I am also sad that every time someone does come into adopt they always look into the smaller kids from newborns to ages 5 to 10. There was one man and woman who came in to adopt a teenager but they adopted my best friend Xavier. He was the same age as me. The man and woman were looking for a boy ages 12 - 18. Me and Xavier skype and text or call everyday, we hang out but not as much as we used to.
*3 Months Later*
*Beep Beep Beep Beep*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I look at my ceiling and grin as wide as possible. As I get out of bed I can't help but think that today was the day I'm going to Warped Tour 2014!!! When I am fully awake I head into the shower and do shower things. When I am dressed I am wearing My Get Scared tank, a pair of half black and white skinnies a shizz load of band bracelets and obviously black and white slip on vans. I look at the time its 9 o' clock. I want to leave before 10:30 the gates open at 11:00 but I don't wanna wait forever in line. (A/N: Idk if your warped tour date opens earlier or later but mine opened at 11 o' clock.) I grab my white backpack that I had packed last night. If your wondering I packed a light zip up hoodie, neon and black and silver sharpies, digital camera i got for my 14th birthday, my wallet that had 250 dollars i saved up from extra chores and my job i recently got. I walk to my Get Scared Poster on the far left corner of my small room i pull it back to reveal an envolope that contained my ticket to Warped Tour. I grab that and put my stuff by the door of my room. I walk across the hall to fix my hair. I grab my brush and try to brush out my past shoulder length hair. I recently dyed my hair half black and half silver hair i brush out my side fringe happy that my hair is cooperating today. I put on hair spray to make sure my hair will stay. Happy with my hair I go back to my room grab my bag and ticket and go to the kitchen and look at the time its only 9:30 I quickly rush to Omega's room and tell her that I would be leaving at 10:30 and coming back late. She agrees and tells me to have fun and be safe. I hug her and go back to the kitchen to make my self some waffles and eggs. After I'm done eating I put the dishes away and head down the street to Starbucks that luckily opens at 8 o' clock. When I walk in I notice 5 familier people but cannot tell exactly who it is. I get closer to the strangers while they wait in line and it finally snaps who they are.

A/N: Who will she see???? Dun Dun Duunnn!!!