Chapter 19

OooOoo what's that did your favourite author bless you with a new fanfic because she sure did. If any of you don't follow me, I have released one of the MANY fanfics that I have been writing. This time it's an OC story, check it out if ya want.

Any who lets get down to business.

///Violence/// Assault/// full warning ahead.

Smash that sack

Shit. What the fuck am I actually getting myself into?!

Wahhhh.

Fuckety fucktard. Why do I have to be so impulsive, why didn't anyone stop me, I reach for my knife, good it's still there.

I walk in and close the door, it's just like the volleyball clubroom with the side door that leads to the locker rooms to the right, in here is of course bunch of posters full of girls in bikinis and some sofas and a pool table. Wow. Shiratorizawa really goes all out with the sports clubs, not just volleyball.

The stalker, or rather Kiyoshi Watanabe, the captain of the Rugby team has his back to me when he hears the door clink, he looks over his shoulder with an obvious smirk on his disgusting face. He gets up and makes his way towards me.

He's in purple shorts and a tight black tee that perfectly cups his meaty arms, his shit eating grin widens once he comes in arm's length of me. I want to deadpan, die, or just fuck off right now but I got to play the part. I suck in a toothy breath before reaching out my hand and sliding it up from his chest to his shoulders.

Please god help me now, I seriously want to puke. Nope gotta eat that shit before anything goes down, come on body kick into gear.

"So, you finally woke up, don't worry babes I'll treat you right." He snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. What the actual fuck! Fuck off you perv.

Breathe.

In.

Out.

His face reaches towards me, but I don't know what happened but when he was about to kiss me, I rejected him, I moved my face to the side so his lips touched my skin. His slug still slithered, and his teeth grazed my cheek, he seemed not to notice as his face trailed down my face to my neck. But he stops, shit the hickey.

Shit. Shit, shit.

"What's this?" His chunky hand grasps onto my neck forcing my chin upwards exposing my neck further, it shows where Wakatoshi sucked my neck until he bruised it yesterday. It's just above my collarbone, before he gives me time to answer his mouth engulfs my neck and...bites. Hard.

I whimper at the pain, I suck in air and close my eyes, this is shit. I reach for my knife, but his spare hand grabs my wrist tightly, I watch as his eyes widen upon the knife. He pushes me towards the wall pinning me by the throat, I would scream...if I could. He takes it from me, I feel...weak. There's no way in hell that I can overpower him in close combat and with the added knife I feel my chances slipping.

"Kinky are we, or was this all a farse to threaten me, little one?" His grip tightens onto my throat causing me to start coughing and feeling dizzy, my spare hand grips tightly onto the arm that's pressing me to the wall and on my throat.

"Pathetic, I'll make you submit." He runs the blade of the knife down my cheek, a mixture of emotions flow through me and all I can think of is Wakatoshi. I can't let him do this to me, I need to act now or...or I fear for something much worse.

Come on.

MOVE!

I move my hand from the arm and fist it with the thumb hanging out and punch...HARD into his eye. He yelps and loosening his group from my neck allowing me to knee him in the groin, he drops the knife it lightly cuts my cheek. I don't take my time; I swing for another punch connecting with his jaw this time.