Chpt. 2|Crossing Paths

(Recap)

Slenderman called Jeff to the mansion because there was a new Creepypasta. Eyeless Jack was the new Creepypasta, which is Jeff's crush. EJ(eyeless Jack) has a crush on Jeff. Jeff took this opportunity to get closer to his crush and give him a tour. Later they where both freaking out because they got to interact with there crush.

*|~Slenderman's pov~|*

'BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP ITS ANNOYING I'M TRYING TO BEAT BEN IN MARIO KART HE'S FIRST PLACE AND I'M SECOND'

*|~Jeff's pov~|*

'Jesus y'know I can't help but freak out!' 'Yeah but I'm trying to concentrate on MK' 'I'm just gonna draw' *Starts sketching Eyeless Jack cuz he's all he can think about*

*|~Eyeless Jack's pov~|*

'Kk' *Gets ready so he can go to sleep* *Starts dreaming about Jeff* 'Thats worse but ok.'

{Time skip to later that night brought to you by

*|~Jeff's pov~|*

'I wonder what time it is' *checks time* '3:00' 'I suppose I could leave the color out til tomorrow.' *gets ready and goes to sleep*

{In the morning}

*|~Jeff's pov~|*

'Ok time to move back onto the mansion.' *Packs stuff and goes to Slenderman Mansion* 'Time to go back to my old room' *Walks to old room and unpacks* 'Time to add the color.'

*|~Eye;ess Jack's pov~|*

*Wakes up* 'They said to go downstairs when I wake up so that's what imma do.' *Starts walking down hallway when he notices that one of the doors looks slightly different* *knocks* "Hello?" someone says. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you I just wanted to see if anyone was in here because the door looks different." "It's fine. I moved back in by the way." the person says. "Ok." *He continues down the hallway and goes downstairs where he is greeted by Slenderman. "Good Morning, Child." Slenderman says. "Good Morning!" "I see someone moved back in." "Oh it must've been Jeff because he's the only one that moved out." Says Slenderman. "Well I'm gonna go out hunting for food I'll be back in an hour or so." "Okay don't get caught." Slenderman says.

*|~Jeff's pov~|*

'I've finished the color so I'm gonna go kill cuz I'm bored.' *Jumps out window and starts looking for people to kill* 'EJ's hunting too. I'm gonna follow him and see were he's going.'

*|~Eyeless Jack's pov~|*

'I think someone's following me. I'm gonna try to loose them.' *trys to loose whoever is following him but fails* "Who's there." *Jeff jumps down and says "Me!" in a cheerful tone.

Thats chapter two chapter three should be out later or tomorrow. Bye Guys! 403 words