New Years Eve

Amy and her friends, Rouge the Bat, and Lyra the Hedgehog just left a store called Forever 21. Amy, an 18 year old hedgehog with quills just past her waist, was a bit nervous about her outfit. Rouge and Lyra decided to choose, because Amy would've just chose something conservative.

       "Guys, are you sure about this?" Amy asked, wondering if this was a good idea.

       "Hun, trust me, this dress is gonna make Sonic fall head-over-heels for you!" Rouge said, trying to reassure Amy. Amy wasn't so sure about that.

     "Don't worry, Rosy! I had him take a test seeing what kind of dress he would find attractive on you, and this is exactly what he'd like!" Lyra exclaimed. Lyra was Sonic's little sister, with long turquoise quills with royal blue tips. She had emerald eyes just like Sonic.

     "If you say so," Amy stared at the bag. She had a feeling this might just work. It wasn't like the dress was...inappropriate. "I'll do it!" Amy smiled confidently. Now we just have to make sure the special blue hedgie on her mind would be there.

~Time Skip to Amy's house~

Amy put on her dress. It was a light muave color, and a reddish-orange skirt. Amy put on some mascara, along with eye-shadow that matched the top of her dress. She heard a knock at the door, knowing the guests have arrived. She smoothed down her skirt, and adjusted her quills, and answered the door.

    "Hi, Amy!" said Cream, a darling tan rabbit with chocolate tips. She came in, along with her crush, Tails. Knuckles was there too, wearing a party hat with Rouge holding his hand. Lyra came as well, arm-in-arm with Shadow.

    "I convinced him to come." Lyra then pinched his cheeks, and Shadow shooted a nasty glare towards Lyra. Lyra wasn't scared the least bit. She ran over to the food, along with Tails and Knuckles, devouring everything in their sight.

    "Hi there, Rascal." Amy turned to see...

Silver! And with Blaze!

    "Sterling!" Amy yelled, and jumped onto him. Silver was like Amy's big brother along with Shadow.

Amy gave both of them a hug, being gentle with Blaze. She led them inside, until Silver asked:

    "Is that outfit for a specific blue speedster?" Amy turned red, and slowly nodded. "Well, if he ever breaks your heart, we'll all turn against him." Amy laughed, finally feeling happy again. The door knocked, and Amy ran over to find her hero.

   "Hi Sonic!"

    "Hey Ames, hope I'm not lat-" Sonic stopped what he was about say once he saw Amy. She was wearing quite a revealing dress. "Um...Amy don't you think that dress is a bit too...showy?" Sonic asked, his protective side getting the best of him.

     "Oh, it's not that revealing, Big Blue." Rouge, who saw the lovehogs talking, had to defend Amy. "Besides, it's about time she finds a man who actually gives her attention." Rouge exaggerated the word 'actually' to reference to all of the times he had run off on her. Sonic just glared at Rouge, thinking of a clever comeback to shut her up.

    "Why don't we play a party game, huh?" Amy yelled, hoping everyone would here her. She heard some yes's and some sure's, so she asked what everyone wants to play. They all decided on charades.

     "Ok, I'll go first." she looked at the little strip of paper. She started to act as she were mad, frowning deeply at everyone. She then pretended to throw something, as if throwing a football. She then put her hand out as if she were holding something, and lowered as if she were trying to apparate.

      "Wait, I know this! Uhhh, me?" Silver asked. Amy shook her head. She then acted as if she were crying in front of a gravestone, then acted mad again.

      "Rose, I swear to Chaos, if this is me..." Amy pointed her finger out in excitement, showing that Shadow got it right. Shadow was next, and he took a strip of paper from a bowl. He threw it aside, and acted as if he were holding something that could stand, then he looked down at his dress, and struck a pose that seemed awfully familiar. Everyone started laughing. He then went over and hit Sonic on the head, pointed to both Sonic and Amy. He made a heart with his hands, and made kissing noises.

      "...Lyra?" Sonic guessed, knowing his sister's hardcore obsession with getting the two together. Shadow nodded. He proceeded back to his spot, with Lyra giving him a hug.

      "Hey guys, there are only five minutes left till the final countdown!" Tails exclaimed, raising the volume of the t.v.

      "This is it, Amy. In a few minutes, all of your wildest dreams come true." Rouge whispered in her ear. Amy got up and grabbed a glass of champagne, and walked back.

       "Okay, everyone. It's almost the New Year, so let's share our resolutions! Starting with Knuckles." She gestured to Knuckles, since he was sitting on the end of the couch. They all shared their resolutions, until it got to Amy. With the clock at 50 seconds.

      "Well, for my New Year's resolution, I want to be stronger than I was this year. I want myself to feel happier. And last of all, I want the man of my dreams to be mine." she ran over to Sonic, and kissed him as the everyone said 'Happy New Years! Sonic could feel true love in that kiss, along with compassion, concern, fear, comfort, and lust. He took a few moments to realize what was happening. The girl he fell in love with 10 years ago was finally kissing him. He kissed her back, his arms falling to her waist, while one of her arms went up to his neck.

Well that was a New Year's Eve kiss you won't forget anytime soon.~