1. Meeting the Homunculi

'Why?!'

'Why are they doing this to me?'

'What did I ever do to them to deserve this?'

These were the thoughts of a recently-turned four year Naruto as he was being chased by the villagers of Konohagakure.

Naruto kept running and running, refusing to look back, where the villagers were no doubt chasing him, he quickly turned a corner hoping to lose them. However, luck was not on his side as the alleyway he ran into turned out to be a dead-end with the villagers blocking the way out.

"THERE'S NOWHERE TO RUN, DEMON!"

"DIE, KYUUBI BRAT!"

"LET'S FINISH WHAT YONDAIME-SAMA STARTED!"

The villagers charged at Naruto with all sorts of weapons, only for them to be knocked aside by a black tendril.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." A mysterious and distorted voice stated calmly.

"WHO'S THERE!?"

"SHOW YOURSELF!"

At that, a childlike figure emerged from the shadows and made himself just barely visible.

"You lost, kid?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Stay out of this kid, this is adult business!"

"If this is adult business, then why are you trying to beat up a kid? If you say that it's because you foolish humans believe he is a demon, I will kill you. As for who I am? That's none of your business." The kid stated in a calm voice, yet the threat was clear. Hurt Naruto. You die. It was as simple as that.

"BUT HE IS A DEMON!!!"

"YEAH, HE'S A DEMON IN A CHILD'S FORM!"

"WE WILL FINISH WHAT YONDAIME-SAMA STARTED AND KILL THE DEMON ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

After those words left their mouths, multiple black tendrils shot out from behind the unknown kid and killed them all.

Naruto soon passed out from shock and exhaustion and the new kid brought Naruto back to his apartment where he would be safe, for now.

IN NARUTO'S MINDSCAPE

"Ughhhh... Where am I? Don't tell me those villagers threw me in a sewer!"

"Hi, there!" Spoke a rather familiar distorted voice, though Naruto couldn't figure where he'd heard it before.

Naruto looked behind him to see the kid who saved him from the villagers.

"Oh, it's you umm..."

"Pride, My name is Pride." The now named Pride said.

"Okay then. Pride, thank you for saving me from those villagers earlier! Also, may I ask where we are?"

"We are currently in your mind, and I brought you here so you could meet my siblings."

"Siblings?"

"Like me!" A new voice interjected.

"Envy, stop it, you're scaring him."

"So, I take it that your name is Envy?"

"Yep."

"Naruto, I'm going to introduce to you my other siblings now."

"Okie."