Entering U.A

Y/n POV

I'ts Been more then 120 years....and for Some reason i STILL look like a 15 year old even tho thé stand user told me i am actualy 13.I really tought if i killed thé user thé effect would go away Well i gues i al wrong...I've been cursed to be 13 For ever Well atleast I'm still 189 cm.

As I whas walking down thé street i went into a ally way and i saw Some kind of...rat bear thing?Anyway it whas being attacked by Some people Well its not my problem Well thats what i thougt

Random idiot:Oi you come here do you work for hime also

Rat/bear thing:Stand back kid the pro Hero,s will arrive soon!

Y/N:...Ok
Just when i wanted to leave Some idiot whas trying to smack me with à Bat

Y/n: Tusk acto 3
When i Said that Tusk came and shot the arm of thé idiot and Becues of that it Made the arm smack himself on the face and hé is now laying on the ground nock-out

Y/N:Well that whas easy are You uhmm...

Nezu:Oh sorry where are my maners.My name is Nezu and i am the Principal of Thé U.A and becues of your brave action you Can enter U.A by recomendation!Welcom to have you as a Hero!

Y/N:Wait So does that mean that there is à place where i Can sleep?

Nezu:Yes.

Y/N:And eat?

Nezu:Yes?I will inform your pare-

Y/N:There both dead and i live on thé street for more then 10 years i didn't want to but à hous but i did buy some food and other stuff But i could't find any City for the past 3 weeks So If it's ok could i come sooner?

Nezu:Oh poor kid i am suprised hé is still sane!Well Yes you Can but you will need to talk to the heros.

Y/n:Who are thé Heros?

Nezu:They are the people who protect the city with there quirk and i am intrested in your quirk what is it name?

Y/N:Oh well there is à reason how i could walk from every TOWN easely this quirk of mine is called Horse sumon.Just by thé name you Can know what it does i still don't know what you mean by finding it interesting i never showde you it but ok.

—————————-at the U.A———————-
All might pov

There say that Nezu has found à new student to enter at U.A hopefully it would be a Nice kid.

Midnight:Well maybe they are Handsome~

All Might:Be happy that the law in Japan is 13.

Nezu:Hello there Héros i want you all to intreduse to the new Student!

Once hé enterde hé looks kinda like à marine person but hé whas pretty tall for a 13 year old boy

Y/N:Hello there my name is Y/N Jonny Joestar but just call me Y/N please it's a pleasure to meet you all.

All might:Hello there young Y/N you probably know me s-

Y/N:I have no idea who all of You are..
.
.
.
Midnight:Well help there handsome My name is Midnight It's à pleasure to meet you too Y/N~

Y/N:It's also a pleasure to meet à beutifull Hero like you miss midnight.

Midnight:Ah i like this one already!

Aizawa:Hello there my name is Aizawa thats all you have to know now let me sleep.

Y/N:WoW what does Mummie head wants didn't hé learn maners?